You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kicker magazine reporting this evening that Liverpool want Naby Keita to move now and that Emre Can still hasn’t yet made a decision on his future.

@Chris78Williams: Further to reports in Bild and Kicker: Leipzig would consider allowing Keita to leave in Jan should a fee be agreed up on that suits both #RBL & #LFC. Leipzig are holding out for the highest possible return. Crucially Keita has now expressed a desire to leave during this window.

@_ChrisBascombe: LFC prepared to pay more to get Naby Keita in January instead of July.

-----------------------------GK----------------------------

Trent-------Van Dijk-----------Gomez--------Moreno

-----------------------------DM-----------------------------

---------------Chamberlain----Keita---------------------

Salah-------------------Lallana--------------------Mane

---------------------------Firmino---------------------------

With the introduction of VAR, I doubt we'll get away with fielding 12 players.

• Upvote 4

The only way i see us leaving him there is if we can get another target in

I think the owners would know the backlash from parts of the fan base not getting anyone in. Spending 10-15ml on getting another face in with the Champions legaue on the line is important. It also gets Keita bedded into the city and team ready for next season. 

He'll get sent off in his first game and get a 3 match ban.

I think we should look at another body in midfield who is neat and tidy and can put a shift in at closing down, and it could be someone like Harry Arter who is apparently available for £10-15m.

Disparaging a probable world class player and recommending some utter guff as an alternative in a single post; this is a classic of its form.

• Upvote 2

He'll get sent off in his first game and get a 3 match ban.

I think we should look at another body in midfield who is neat and tidy and can put a shift in at closing down, and it could be someone like Harry Arter who is apparently available for £10-15m.

Look at meeeeeeee!!!!

Me me me me me me!

• Upvote 1

Watch us decide against paying the extra money and leaving him at Leipzig till the summer.

Meant to quote not rep damn iPad. I rarely have much good to say FSG but even I think it's going to happen now that RB is signaling their openness and actual numbers have been put out there.

Still think we need more attacking options as we're thin right now.