You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Paco

Judging by the guys personality and determination and how just how seriously he is taking his rehab I think there’s every chance we’ll see him performing  to his level of latter part of last season. He was really brilliant against low block sides, his bursts from midfield, energy and dribbling and ability to play cute through balls and has a great hit on him. Love to see him get a few run outs at the end of the season.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I'd love to see Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain back by the end of January. Rotate the middle of the field for the rest of the season. 

Negates the need to sign Fekir. Sign up someone else in another position. 

6 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I'd love to see Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain back by the end of January. Rotate the middle of the field for the rest of the season. 

Negates the need to sign Fekir. Sign up someone else in another position. 

I would be careful not to expect too much, too soon. He isn't going to be up to full speed for a long time. Full training by the end of January. Probably back to full-speed and fitness by mid March. How sharp... how will the injury impact his speed. How rusty will he be? I'm prepared to see how he does next season, if he can stay fit. 

5 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I would be careful not to expect too much, too soon. He isn't going to be up to full speed for a long time. Full training by the end of January. Probably back to full-speed and fitness by mid March. How sharp... how will the injury impact his speed. How rusty will he be? I'm prepared to see how he does next season, if he can stay fit. 

If he's managing to fully bang his Little Minx I would say he's ready to bang opponents on the pitch. 

Rotate from the bench would be best case scenario as I doubt Klopp would risk his player or our challenge for the title. 

He's going to come on late in the season and mark a formidable come scoring the goal that secures the league, it will be the Chamberlain final at Wembley in the FA Cup and he's going to destroy Madrid to win the champions league with a second half hatrick. 

I can feel it in my bones. 

Well it's that or arthritis 

I'll let you know in May

• Upvote 3