You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Paco

How the hell is he ever going to be of any use to us. 35 million for a player that was out of contract next summer. He's got no brain, no guile, no vision. 

Recorded the game and watched it after the Denmark game, I'm not even sure he'd get into a top four side over here. I'm fucking pissed we've spend that amount on a player that should be nowhere close to our squad even.

Why the hell can't we get a decent director of football. Klopp is clueless when it comes to transfers. Have he even signed more than two players of quality in two years ?

Still glaring lacks all over the field, ridicoulous and negligent transfers for years now. Fucking sign a good director of football. Klopps obviously a decent coach, as a manager no chance.

Load of shite.

Why the hell can't we get a decent director of football. Klopp is clueless when it comes to transfers. Have he even signed more than two players of quality in two years ?

Still glaring lacks all over the field, ridicoulous and negligent transfers for years now. Fucking sign a good director of football. Klopps obviously a decent coach, as a manager no chance.

picard-facepalm-gif-11.gif

Take away the non English players in the PL and you likely have the shit that is left. Didnt harry wank \ winks or whatever get a call up? How many times has he played in the PL?

Harry Winks' level of experience is not generally representative of the level experience England players have.

Recorded the game and watched it after the Denmark game,...

That's the most alarming part of your post. Why the fuck would anyone want to put themselves through that? England's modus operandi in qualifying is to batter the dregs and beat the teams even more mediocre than themselves, all the while playing a ponderous and disjointed 'passing' game.

I didn't even know England were playing until I saw the result last night. I wouldn't put too much emphasis on how any of our players perform for that shower.

However, there is a legitimate question mark over AOC. Thus far we haven't really seen anything at Liverpool. But we have to be fair. He has to learn what Klopp wants of him and then be given a chance to do that. At present he looks short of confidence and not in sync with the rest of the team. Way too soon to judge him though.

As for the price, it was steep, but we have to remember the context as summer was going mad.

One of the chief complaints against us is we lack squad depth. We were a title challenging team last season until it fell apart at the turn of the year. I consider AOC a signing to add depth to the squad. He has to get up to speed yet, but I'm sure he will.

• Upvote 1

Load of shite.

So two good signings, and a semi decent in Matip in two years constitutes succes in transfers ?

We are so far of the top now it's unbelievable. Can You see us get close to the mancs, City, Spurs and Chelsea over the course of this season. All of them have clearly better defenses and midfields. Alle of them have a much better Striker than Firmino. What we have on them in Mané and Salah is actually not much better than theirs.

Glaring holes in our squad and have been all of Klopps reign, and You are a happy camper ?

How happy are You for us to be in a scrap for Europa league football come end of season ?

Unless we have blinder in January, we are not getting anywhere near top four, we'll have to score alot each game to get points and seeing as it have been going the last seven games, what makes You think that we will tie up the defense ?

If not trying to rectify that in two years is not negligent, then I don't know what is. 

And even You sitting on Your high horse in Your superfan kind of state, must be able to see that, or You are in dire need of looking for the missing link to stop You from dragging Your knuckles along the floor.

• Downvote 1

So two good signings, and a semi decent in Matip in two years constitutes succes in transfers ?

We are so far of the top now it's unbelievable. Can You see us get close to the mancs, City, Spurs and Chelsea over the course of this season. All of them have clearly better defenses and midfields. Alle of them have a much better Striker than Firmino. What we have on them in Mané and Salah is actually not much better than theirs.

Glaring holes in our squad and have been all of Klopps reign, and You are a happy camper ?

How happy are You for us to be in a scrap for Europa league football come end of season ?

Unless we have blinder in January, we are not getting anywhere near top four, we'll have to score alot each game to get points and seeing as it have been going the last seven games, what makes You think that we will tie up the defense ?

If not trying to rectify that in two years is not negligent, then I don't know what is. 

And even You sitting on Your high horse in Your superfan kind of state, must be able to see that, or You are in dire need of looking for the missing link to stop You from dragging Your knuckles along the floor.

Sorry but I can't be bothered to reply. 

• Downvote 1

Are you eeyore too? Fuck off Code.

Guest Pistonbroke

Some Irony in that considering the shite you post. Give it a fucking rest you fanny, opinions are fine but you just have an agenda and behave like a little fucking boy constantly stamping his feet. You ain't the only one, but you are in good company and make the TLW top 10 fanny boy list. 

Some Irony in that considering the shite you post. Give it a fucking rest you fanny, opinions are fine but you just have an agenda and behave like a little fucking boy constantly stamping his feet. You ain't the only one, but you are in good company and make the TLW top 10 fanny boy list. 

So it's not the truth ? Tell me who we have signed under Klopp that is going to bring us closer to the title beyond Mané and maybe Salah. ( Next summer transfers doesn't count ) ?

Is it not the truth that we have fallen far behind the four mentioned teams ?

I have no agenda at all. Just a very disappointed fan. Can You see us sneak into top four this time around unless the other top teams have a Major injury crisis, and losing half their starters. Not sure it would even help, most on their benches would walk into our team.

And don't tell me money is not available, but according to Klopp there is not five defenders in the world better than Klavan, so he chose not to sign one. I can name a couple of those five that's better and that's just here in Denmark.

I really like Klopp, but as stated his transfer market antics are below average so far, if that isn't pretty obvious with the signings, or maybe more NOT signing players everyone can see is missing in the team. If that is not negligent when You want to challenge for anything, then I don't know what is.

• Upvote 1