You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lazy twats

Harry Squatter

There was a lad on my uni course who would just turn up for the first 3 weeks of the course then disappear. No one would see him until about 2 weeks before the exams and he'd start asking round for copies of people's notes and ask people if he could revise and study with him. No one had a clue where he'd been for most of the year, by the looks of him though he'd spent all his money on ale and weed.

Apart from the asking people to revise or study with them that sounds very similar to my first time around at University. Fuck knows how I managed to pass. 

We've voted for Brexit now (well, not me, but some people), and loads of the immigrants have gone back home. Tell her there are plenty of jobs going. That's why she wanted Brexit, right?

Nope she flat out tells you that there's no jobs.  They also voted for brexit because they were sick of immigrants coming over here and being immediately given massive houses which doesn't happen.  As of yet they have not been offered one of these mansions which are, in their mind, now empty

It took me a ridiculously long time to work out why you hadn't just said "your sister" here. One for the "times you think you're thick" thread.

To be honest it took me a while to think how to properly write it

My mate shared a flat with some lad who was a massive lazy twat who would stay in smoking, drinking and just going on grand theft auto. My mate told him several times that he needed to stop smoking in the flat and go on the back stairway. We has that lazy he couldn't be arsed and just sat there.

One night my mate got home from work and this lad said "i think we need to paint the ceiling because it's gone yellow". My mate says "No you need to paint it you lazy twat as you are the only one here who smokes".

It just got left to eventually go brown.

• Haha 1

My mate shared a flat with some lad who was a massive lazy twat who would stay in smoking, drinking and just going on grand theft auto. My mate told him several times that he needed to stop smoking in the flat and go on the back stairway. We has that lazy he couldn't be arsed and just sat there.

One night my mate got home from work and this lad said "i think we need to paint the ceiling because it's gone yellow". My mate says "No you need to paint it you lazy twat as you are the only one here who smokes".

It just got left to eventually go brown.

Your mate could be considered lazy for not kicking the Cunt out

• 5 years later...

I’ve been meaning to put my Xmas tree down and box up all the decorations for nearly a week. They’re still up. Maybe I’ll do it tomorrow. 

My bird has been back in work for a year now, she does three days a week. On one of the days she’s out, she’s started paying her mate to come round and clean for a couple of hours. I just have a lie-in or hide in the bedroom. 

I pay another bloke to mow my grass and keep on top of the bushes outside my house. 

Beat that. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’ve been meaning to put my Xmas tree down and box up all the decorations for nearly a week. They’re still up. Maybe I’ll do it tomorrow. 

My bird has been back in work for a year now, she does three days a week. On one of the days she’s out, she’s started paying her mate to come round and clean for a couple of hours. I just have a lie-in or hide in the bedroom. 

I pay another bloke to mow my grass and keep on top of the bushes outside my house. 

Beat that. 

oh-really.gif

On 26/06/2017 at 00:43, Guest Pistonbroke said:

One of my best mates used to throw all his plates, glasses and cutlery in the bin because he couldn't be arsed washing up. It became cheaper for the lazy fuck to get a takeaway every night. 

PB could have had a Didn't Happen of the Year Awards all to himself.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I don’t ever walk my dog. It’s been designated as a kids job. I’m too lazy to be walking around in the cold, wind and rain picking up shit. 

Walking a dog is one of the greatest things in the world. 

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Just had a message from the in-laws. They’re plating up the Sunday dinner at 2pm. 

I forgot I’d agreed to go. Can’t be arsed. Need to decide in the next ten minutes or so whether or not to feign illness. 

Feign illness and get your bird to bring you a plate of food back for reheating in the microwave. Job done. 

40 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Just had a message from the in-laws. They’re plating up the Sunday dinner at 2pm. 

I forgot I’d agreed to go. Can’t be arsed. Need to decide in the next ten minutes or so whether or not to feign illness. 

Tell them you got up this morning to a really tiny cock and a cough.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3