You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Finsbury Park attack

magicrat

Wonder how the Polish speaker will go down?

And the German?

In fact, who are we "taking our country" (sic) back from?

It'll be the muslamics, I bet.  Them lot have caused some right bother.

Guest Pistonbroke

Special foreign speakers, bet the Irony in that is lost on the knuckle dragging cunts.

It's like the right wing cunts over here. One or two have shouted to myself "Fuck off back to your own country you foreigner." Then when I tell them to fuck off in English they say "Oh, you are English, you are fine." Fucking pricks. 

Guest Pistonbroke

The Times running with a jobless, lone wolf with mental health problems angle.

Well, colour me surprised.

This was always going to be the case. So mentally disturbed that he drove a 150 miles in a hire van and locals saying he was a massive cunt. I guess the power of social media will shit on the mental picture when the truth comes out. 

Remember, they only want well behaved little raci... ...sorry, patriots. Bring a picnic. Cucumber sandwiches. English breakfast tea. Lashings of ginger beer. And scones with jam and cream.

Soak in the atmosphere with 20+ other like minded chaps and chapettes, and listen to stirring speeches of derring-do, and a call to arms by people who would shit themselves if it was suggested they practice what they preach.

A fun filled day out for all of the family.

5si7lm6.jpg

This is a piss take right?

Now, some of the stuff in the papers today like speculation into his motive, focussing on his alleged violent personality and apologetic statements from his family which contain admissions of guilt are more likely to amount to contempt of court than publishing his name and photo.

But, you'd imagine that he'd plead guilty anyway, as it seems a fairly clear cut case.

Big fan of Britain First, allegedly...

• Upvote 1

Just reading that the white terrorist was in a pub and was cursing and swearing and voicing his hatred of Muslims and how he was going to "do some damage."

The fellow pub patrons who witnessed this did nothing, in the sense of informing the police.

Just imagine the uproar if a Muslim ran over a load of people and had previously voiced his hatred of "westerners,"and his intent to harm them, in the local Islamic centre and the fellow attendees did nothing about it?

There'd be claims of tacit approval, the Muslim community needing to speak out when they see signs of radicalisation, protecting their own etc.

Madness.

Remember, they only want well behaved little raci... ...sorry, patriots. Bring a picnic. Cucumber sandwiches. English breakfast tea. Lashings of ginger beer. And scones with jam and cream.

Soak in the atmosphere with 20+ other like minded chaps and chapettes, and listen to stirring speeches of derring-do, and a call to arms by people who would shit themselves if it was suggested they practice what they preach.

5si7lm6.jpg

Fucking hell. 

Just reading that the white terrorist was in a pub and was cursing and swearing and voicing his hatred of Muslims and how he was going to "do some damage."

The fellow pub patrons who witnessed this did nothing, in the sense of informing the police.

Just imagine the uproar if a Muslim ran over a load of people and had previously voiced his hatred of "westerners,"and his intent to harm them, in the local Islamic centre and the fellow attendees did nothing about it?

There'd be claims of tacit approval, the Muslim community needing to speak out when they see signs of radicalisation, protecting their own etc.

Madness.

In fairness you hear loud mouth racist nobheads every time you go the boozer.

5si7lm6.jpg

Fucking foreigners, coming over here telling us how to be racist. 

• Upvote 1

Madness.

You literally here this shit all the time, almost every single time someone says it I just think "shut up you moron you wouldn't do anything anyway" it's just loud mouth pricks who say it to act big in front their idiotic friends and I bet 9 times out of 10 none of them would even stand and fist fight anyone never mind driving 150 miles to run people over. This guy, without making excuses because he's white not muslim, clearly has issues, whether it's alcohol or mental because to drive that far when there literally hundreds of mosques along the way is not right, it's the same for the Muslim terrorists they're clearly not of sound mind either.

You'll get loud mouthed bigots saying they hate Muslims all the time, I agree.

But, threatening to do some damage to them? I'm not sure that I agree that that's just one of those things that you get all the time.

I'm not entirely sure either if such a stance would wash if there was a beheading of soldier next week and, regarding the hypothetical perpetrator, Abdul was in the papers saying "Yeah, well, Tariq was always going on in the Islami Centre about how he wanted to spill blood from the throats of infidels, but we thought nothing of it. I mean, he takes khat, and it's just one of those things that people say, ain't it?"

• Upvote 1

I don't mean they say they'd do it random muslims, I mean you hear them after an attack like "I'd have done this and that" because they're so hard and I'm pretty sure most of the younger people you hear saying all that shit just act racist to impress they're mates because Britain is such a multicultural place now you meet and grow up with all sorts of people, I went to school with muslims so I clearly know not all muslims are terrorists so therefore the other youngsters who would have also went to school and grew up with muslims.

The NF, EDL and all of the racist fucking bigoted pieces of shit should be packed up and dumped en masse on the outskirts of Mosul and told to go and practice what they preach. See how long they take to turn the desert brown with shit and sick. Horrible horrible pricks. 

The NF, EDL and all of the racist fucking bigoted pieces of shit should be packed up and dumped en masse on the outskirts of Mosul and told to go and practice what they preach. See how long they take to turn the desert brown with shit and sick. Horrible horrible pricks.

That would be the dream, I remember when I was about 20 a skinhead approached me in town and asked if I hate "Niggers" I looked at him angry as fuck and said "why would I when I have black family members?" And he could see I was fuming with him and he said "no worries pal" and coward off down the street, he looked petrified. Brazen as fuck aswell, I could have black kids, a black girlfriend anything. They are utter scumbags who one on one are mostly shit houses.

That would be the dream, I remember when I was about 20 a skinhead approached me in town and asked if I hate "Niggers" I looked at him angry as fuck and said "why would I when I have black family members?" And he could see I was fuming with him and he said "no worries pal" and coward off down the street, he looked petrified. Brazen as fuck aswell, I could have black kids, a black girlfriend anything. They are utter scumbags who one on one are mostly shit houses.

Exactly mate. Quite a lot of them type in Portsmouth. Stand there giving it stacks about britain etc then you put it on them and they mentally curl into a ball and look to see how many other thick cunts they have with them.