You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Finsbury Park attack

magicrat

He's not wrong. There are restrictions on what you can report and how you can report after arrest and then again after charge.

You're the one who's wrong. You've somehow managed to read a totally unconnected comment about reporting restrictions as if it backs up your claim that publishing a "SUSPECTS" name and picture could seriously risk the fairness of a trial. He suggests nothing of the sort. I've already asked you to show me where he does suggest this. Your inability to do so is quite telling...

It's Rico in point scoring mode, and getting it wrong.

Can you just go back and re-read what actually happened. The actual words. Not the words you think you saw. The real words.

Disappointed in Anubis. Sure he'll be ok though.

Why? You clearly haven't read the Tweets that you've posted which you mistakenly believe to back you up.

I got a first in my media law module. Anubis knows the law. Stop being so arrogant and admit you're wrong. I wouldn't even dream of telling you your trade. You can hold those handhelds however you want when you read people's meters.

Should also be charged with being a fucking shit terrorist. A large van and a large crowd to aim at and the only guy who died was half dead anyway.

White guys can't drive.

For my money the Jihadi cunts are pretty shit at it too, London city centre on a Saturday night & did they even manage to kill 10 people?

Be an idea for everyone just to knock the murdering people on the head for a bit.

• Upvote 1

Why? You clearly haven't read the Tweets that you've posted which you mistakenly believe to back you up.

I got a first in my media law module. Anubis knows the law. Stop being so arrogant and admit you're wrong. I wouldn't even dream of telling you your trade. You can hold those handhelds however you want when you read people's meters.

Smart metering, no handhelds needed. I think you are trying to say manual work is less worthy??

Ok, I'll go back and re-read the comments. Happy to admit if I'm wrong.

I've give him loads of examples above. Dale Creegan. Cop killer. One eyed goon whose name and mugshot was all over the papers after his arrest and up to his trial. You'll never guess the outcome....

He's strangely read an expert's opinion which states, correctly, that there are restrictions on what you can report when a case goes to trial as evidence that his claim that "there's a rule" against naming an arrested suspect and showing their photo is correct.

Hilarious. Thick fucker.

• Upvote 1

I've give him loads of examples above. Dale Creegan. Cop killer. One eyed goon whose name and mugshot was all over the papers after his arrest and up to his trial. You'll never guess the outcome....

He's strangely read an expert's opinion which states, correctly, that there are restrictions on what you can report when a case goes to trial as evidence that his claim that "there's a rule" against naming an arrested suspect and showing their photo is correct.

Hilarious. Thick fucker.

I'm off to bed now, busy day tomorrow but I will definitely go back over again what I've posted and if I've made a mistake I'll happily apologise.

Quick question, still practicing?

Edit: you snipe nosed cunt.

My mate snapped his ACL playing football against Pontyclun so now has a weird hatred of them and when I told him earlier he I knew it would be one of them cunts.

What an absolute dickhead that guy must have been to go and do it and to travel that far when there's plenty of Mosques along the way. Killing innocent muslims is definitely not the way forward, it's a despicable act that is equally as bad as anything that ISIS have done only on a smaller scale.

• Upvote 1

Theresa May obviously forced to go to meet some of the locals in Finsbury Park

Hypocritical cunt banging on about hate crime having no place in our country , Tell that to  your fucking sponsors at that racist rag the Mail.

Stop saying shite that its OK to trust your feelings over immigration . Defend our judiciary against attacks from the scum in the media and shove the mantra that if you're a citizen of the world you're a citizen of nowhere up you're arse. Your fucking cunt government has lifted a stone with Brexit and racist scum has crawled out unchecked, You are reaping what you have sown you thick piece of shit.

• Upvote 3

Hypocritical cunt banging on about hate crime having no place in our country , Tell that to  your fucking sponsors at that racist rag the Mail.

Stop saying shite that its OK to trust your feelings over immigration . Defend our judiciary against attacks from the scum in the media and shove the mantra that if you're a citizen of the world you're a citizen of nowhere up you're arse. Your fucking cunt government has lifted a stone with Brexit and racist scum has crawled out unchecked, You are reaping what you have sown you thick piece of shit.

If Kuenssberg were to say that, word for word, to the Prime Minister's face, I'd forgive the wonky-gobbed trout everything.

For my money the Jihadi cunts are pretty shit at it too, London city centre on a Saturday night & did they even manage to kill 10 people?

Be an idea for everyone just to knock the murdering people on the head for a bit.

Yeah, they should all pack it in. They've given it a go and done pretty badly.

• Upvote 1

Remember, they only want well behaved little raci... ...sorry, patriots. Bring a picnic. Cucumber sandwiches. English breakfast tea. Lashings of ginger beer. And scones with jam and cream.

Soak in the atmosphere with 20+ other like minded chaps and chapettes, and listen to stirring speeches of derring-do, and a call to arms by people who would shit themselves if it was suggested they practice what they preach.

A fun filled day out for all of the family.

5si7lm6.jpg