You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Finsbury Park attack

magicrat

Horrble shit

This bit out the Metro's report had me in stitches though

Neighbours told of their shock after seeing pictures of Osborne being arrested by police.

Dave Ashford, 52, said: ‘Someone called me and said it was him and I said ‘It can’t be’. Then I saw the picture on the news and said ‘S***, it’s him’.’

Another neighbour said: ‘He had lived on the estate for a few years. He’s always been a complete c*** but this is really surprising.’

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/19/finsbury-park-suspect-named-as-father-of-four-darren-osborne-6720145/#ixzz4kTCQSnkc

• Upvote 6

Knew it would be a white, right wing guy this morning when one of the first things they said on the news was that the attacker was in hospital and would undergo mental health tests. Completely different narrative than if they had arrested a muslim

If it's a Muslim, it doesn't tend to get to the arresting stage.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

mailheadline.jpg

Mail plumbing new depths,.

To paraphrase their headline

" Regular guy does his bit to kill Muslims "

Yep, also mentioning Hamza who was licked out of the Mosque, a Mosque which won an award for it's fight against terrorism/radicalisation. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Plus, it actually happened near an Islamic centre some 300m or so away from the actual mosque.

That paper needs fucking taking out of circulation, they take the piss out of the freedom of speech, they are no better than the Islamic hate preachers. 

mailheadline.jpg

Mail plumbing new depths,.

To paraphrase their headline

" Regular guy does his bit to kill Muslims "

Can't think what gets into these people.

DCqtbePWAAA59n8.jpg

Western men. These are your wives. Your daughters. Your sons. Stand up. Rise up. Demand action. Do not carry on as normal. Cowed.

12:52 AM - 23 May 2017
  • Upvote 1

Horrble shit

This bit out the Metro's report had me in stitches though

Neighbours told of their shock after seeing pictures of Osborne being arrested by police.

Dave Ashford, 52, said: ‘Someone called me and said it was him and I said ‘It can’t be’. Then I saw the picture on the news and said ‘S***, it’s him’.’

Another neighbour said: ‘He had lived on the estate for a few years. He’s always been a complete c*** but this is really surprising.’

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/19/finsbury-park-suspect-named-as-father-of-four-darren-osborne-6720145/#ixzz4kTCQSnkc

So it's not just the "quiet loners who keep themselves to themselves"?  We have to watch out for the complete cunts, too?

• Upvote 2

Shopper Beverley Price said: “This is awful. There are a lot of evil people out there but you don’t think of people like that being in somewhere like Pontyclun.”

Wrong.  With a name like that, it's precisely the sort of place you imagine people like that coming from.

The soft cunts pixilated his face online.

Can splash pictures of a guy with a faulty fridge everywhere, but let's try and protect a right wing terrorist with a van.

Hold on, as he's likely to face trial isn't that the rule? Our mutual friend the Secret Barrister posted a thread about it earlier. She's usually spot on.