You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Although I have absolutely no doubt City would be happy to jizz £70m on him, where exactly does he fit in in that team. Does Aguero get dropped? How long is Jesus out for? I've heard he's pretty handy with those comebacks. If they do sign him can we have Iheanacho on the cheap? Go on you minge bags. Where the fuck is Fanchester?

Although I have absolutely no doubt City would be happy to jizz £70m on him, where exactly does he fit in in that team. Does Aguero get dropped? How long is Jesus out for? I've heard he's pretty handy with those comebacks. If they do sign him can we have Iheanacho on the cheap? Go on you minge bags. Where the fuck is Fanchester?

Why are you coming in here and speaking sense. Go somewhere else with your logic and common sense - we all wanna jizz

This is all a bit, er, Everton, isn't it, lads?

I mean, he's brilliant and I'd love him here.  Mane and Salah either side of Aubameyang would be the fastest attack the league has ever seen by some distance and it would be brilliant to watch.  Not even gegen-pressing or "heavy metal football," it would be more like lightning football.

But it's a fantasy and always will be.  There is no possible way we are going to spend 70 million on a striker this window, not when we already have Coutinho-Firmino-Mane which is one of the best attacking threesomes in the league and just bought our new record signing to supplement that group.

One thing's for sure, as brilliant as he is we would be absolute fools to go into next season with such an embarrassment of riches up front while we have Lovren and Matip starting at the back.  That would be a shockingly unbalanced squad.

• Upvote 1

This is all a bit, er, Everton, isn't it, lads?

Not really, no. The entire thread has been a pisstake right from the start. As if anyone here would even want PEAdo when we've got Big Divock who's just about to come into his prime years and we've already signed the best young English striker since Ally McCoist.

• Upvote 1

As I said, would be great if it happened. But dont do it to yourselves, the club is stalling over paying Roma what they want for salah. Yer think they're really going to pay BVB 61m euro \ pounds for this lad, think again.

I'm as grounded and pessimistic as the best of us but what I will say is don't try to second guess how these fuck wits work out their valuations. They wouldn't go £13m for Zielinski but spanked £25m big ones right on Fat Ashley's table foe Gini no questions asked.