You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2017/18 edition.

Trumo

Fucking hell, this will go down aswell as \\red \\\ron xmas tree

Mou: "I've sat in this chair twice before, with Porto - Man Utd out, with Real Madrid - Man Utd out, so this is nothing new for this football club." #MUFC

Yeah, tell them Mou! This is no fluke to these bunch of losers. And of course it's none of your fault. 

I tend to think he will still be there next season. There wont be better offers on the table and the Utd board are going to be very reluctant to sack him and start again then probably have to admit they wasted squillions on Pogba and Sanchez amongst others. De Gea is a big factor and if they lose him it could have repercussions. If they can finish second and win the cup they can spin it as some kind of progress .  The natives whilst restless will probably live with him getting a last chance next season. He's toast this time next year if they play the same shite and don't put in a title/CL challenge ,

• Upvote 2

I tend to think he will still be there next season. There wont be better offers on the table and the Utd board are going to be very reluctant to sack him and start again then probably have to admit they wasted squillions on Pogba and Sanchez amongst others. De Gea is a big factor and if they lose him it could have repercussions. If they can finish second and win the cup they can spin it as some kind of progress .  The natives whilst restless will probably live with him getting a last chance next season. He's toast this time next year if they play the same shite and don't put in a title/CL challenge ,

Yeah pretty much how I see it. Arsenal, Real Madrid, PSG, will probably be looking for a new manager (also Bayern Munich), so unless PSG comes up - I can't see any desire to change by United. They'll give him another £200m - Bale and Kroos, and they'll change nothing. 

I see Simeone as a future United manager as he is a right cunt, and a perfect fit for them. 

Yeah pretty much how I see it. Arsenal, Real Madrid, PSG, will probably be looking for a new manager (also Bayern Munich), so unless PSG comes up - I can't see any desire to change by United. They'll give him another £200m - Bale and Kroos, and they'll change nothing. 

I see Simeone as a future United manager as he is a right cunt, and a perfect fit for them. 

I reckon they want Pochettino but might have to wait a year or two as he'll want to manage them in their new stadium. Once Spurs start to lose some of their better players he'll be ready to jump ship. Will the Mancs put up with Mourinho's negativity for that long though? I suppose they will if he brings trophies, but if they dry up and the football remains turgid he could be gone even next season.

I reckon they want Pochettino but might have to wait a year or two as he'll want to manage them in their new stadium. Once Spurs start to lose some of their better players he'll be ready to jump ship. Will the Mancs put up with Mourinho's negativity for that long though? I suppose they will if he brings trophies, but if they dry up and the football remains turgid he could be gone even next season.

I agree, I think that is who they are looking at. But, if you are United do you want a manager who hasn't won anything? It will be interesting to see what happens with Pochetino the next couple of years - I just have this feeling that Simeone is waiting on United. 

Sorry every time I see that poster I nearly pee myself. Do not have to win trophies to be a winner what a laugh. It is not like he had even got them close to winning anything.

He got close to winning his mother's affections but fell short when she saw his face.

• Upvote 1