Quantcast
Other football - 2017/18 edition. - Page 454 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Trumo

Other football - 2017/18 edition.

Most pundits these days fuck me right off but I think BT have it spot on with Gerrard, Rio Ferdinand and Lampard they compliment each other well and don't appear to have any agenda.

Most pundits these days fuck me right off but I think BT have it spot on with Gerrard, Rio Ferdinand and Lampard they compliment each other well and don't appear to have any agenda.

Always thought :Lampard and Gerrard couldn't play in the same team together

Barca’s midfield is a throwback to our midfield under Ged; four natural CMs in a flat (ish) midfield four.. Didi, Gerrard, Gary Mac and Murphy started a lot of games together from memory.

I think it is the best set up of the normal channels but am a bit conflicted when Stevie covers Liverpool games and am surprised the club lets him.

I think it is the best set up of the normal channels but am a bit conflicted when Stevie covers Liverpool games and am surprised the club lets him.

He's obviously biased but not too bad compared to some. I actually think Souness is the best pundit, even my Manc mate agrees.