You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2017/18 edition.

Trumo

Guest Pistonbroke

Game over. Fucking awful defending.

They defend quite high up the pitch and a huge gap between them, Salah will get a load of chances if they don't sort that out. 

So frustrating we only lead Spurs and Arsenal by a single point despite them both having lost 5 games compared to our just 2.

Bet your life that sods law means when we hit a bad spell and lose a couple we'll find ourselves 5/6 pts behind them both....frigging draws killing us.

Guest Pistonbroke

We are still 4th, draws are better than losses. They'll only hurt us if we start losing more points than our direct challengers for top 4, they'll all drop more points. 

We are still 4th, draws are better than losses. They'll only hurt us if we start losing more points than our direct challengers for top 4, they'll all drop more points.

Hopefully will be wrong but us this season just has the mancs of last written all over us and it ended with them 6th.

Didn't they have a mad long unbeaten run among it all as well but never really won enough games?

Guest Pistonbroke

Horse faced cunt gets a hat trick. Takes him ahead of Salah, you watch MOTD and the BBC in general go on a wankathon, Salah hardly got a mention about being top scorer for weeks on end. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Hopefully will be wrong but us this season just has the mancs of last written all over us and it ended with them 6th.

Didn't they have a mad long unbeaten run among it all as well but never really won enough games?

They weren't 4th at that point though, they were way behind. We'll be OK if we stay away from injuries imo. Could do with bringing in a CB at least during January. 

They weren't 4th at that point though, they were way behind. We'll be OK if we stay away from injuries imo. Could do with bringing in a CB at least during January.

Yeah - just got to hope we can stop throwing points down the drain and be lucky with injuries to the front men - the rest of the park it does not really matter as it all much of a muchness when players come in/go out...but the drop off up front is huge.

Fuck me there's some right negative cunts on here, we are playing some of the best football this side has played for many a year and yet it's moan moan fucking moan.

I know it's a pisser when things like last night happen but it wasn't that long ago we used to regularly go to Arsenal (and Stoke) get totally outplayed and a hammering.

We are fourth at the minute and have dropped stupid points but so have Arsenal and Spurs and Chelsea which is why we are all where we are, if we didn't we'd be up with City.

Those three aren't as good as we are well I don't think they are, and Utd are only above us as they can grind results out after spending about half a billion quid to do so, but I know if I was paying who I'd watch.

All these sides vying for top four (yeah it's not great) will drop points and will also go on good runs but I think we are a better bet than any of them to easily get into those top places.

So enjoy the up and downs we've got at the minute as it wasn't that long ago we were losing at home to Wolves with the Hodgson in charge

We have after all only lost I think it's something like four times in 40 odd games isn't it?

• Upvote 7

Allardyce will be gutted that he went to Everton if Zidane gets jibbed.

Yeah but Real will be gutted they will have missed out on davey moyes or the owl. Laughing and joking aside,i could see Mourinho going back to real if they sack Zidane. I don't think he's fully happy with the Mancs and if his family are in London,he could just jack them in.

Yeah but Real will be gutted they will have missed out on davey moyes or the owl. Laughing and joking aside,i could see Mourinho going back to real if they sack Zidane. I don't think he's fully happy with the Mancs and if his family are in London,he could just jack them in.

They wouldn't have him.

Guest Pistonbroke

Fuck me there's some right negative cunts on here, we are playing some of the best football this side has played for many a year and yet it's moan moan fucking moan.

I know it's a pisser when things like last night happen but it wasn't that long ago we used to regularly go to Arsenal (and Stoke) get totally outplayed and a hammering.

We are fourth at the minute and have dropped stupid points but so have Arsenal and Spurs and Chelsea which is why we are all where we are, if we didn't we'd be up with City.

Those three aren't as good as we are well I don't think they are, and Utd are only above us as they can grind results out after spending about half a billion quid to do so, but I know if I was paying who I'd watch.

All these sides vying for top four (yeah it's not great) will drop points and will also go on good runs but I think we are a better bet than any of them to easily get into those top places.

So enjoy the up and downs we've got at the minute as it wasn't that long ago we were losing at home to Wolves with the Hodgson in charge

We have after all only lost I think it's something like four times in 40 odd games isn't it?

Rep due when I can.