Quantcast
Other football - 2017/18 edition. - Page 292 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Trumo

Other football - 2017/18 edition.

Fairly sound, placid. Few more loons support Betis (much better atmosphere during games there as well).

Both sets of fans generally reflect the city though. They don't want any trouble, they just want to hang around in the sun drinking beer and talking shite.

Cheers mate. I've only been to a few games in Spain and had a great time, very passionate and a bit OTT at times, but a friendly enough day out. 

Oh dear, Suarez acting like a cunt there.

He's wasted 3 minutes time in the 5 directly after the goal. Its exactly what we miss.

• Upvote 1

Penalty for Barca and Carvajal off for handballing a goalbound shot. Suarez really should have tucked the ball away from the initial chance as Madrid were carved open yet again. Messi scores to make it 2-0.

Hahaha, Red for Carvajal, good save, pity he isn't a keeper. Pen, 2-0 for Barcca, game over. Mind you, I fucking hate Barcelona every bit as much as Real. 

Real Madrid fans not happy with Zidane chucking the towel in.

Me neither, I've got Barca to win with both teams to score.

I can't see him lasting much longer, Ok beating the shit with his mass of costly players, he is massively naive when tested though. Only 14 points behind their bitterest rivals. 

Shitness of football when you cheer one set of twats because they are beating an even bigger set of twats.

I don't see anyone cheering.