Quantcast
Other football - 2017/18 edition. - Page 194 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Trumo

Other football - 2017/18 edition.

2 shots on goal for United?

Apparently Lukaku touched the ball 5 times, not sure if that is true, but it was a stat the German commentators talked about. 

Mourinho's experiment in playing open football ends predictably badly,  The only time they looked dangerous is at the end when they went full alehouse with Fellaini,  I honestly think his ego got the better of him today. Encouraged by the stuffing they got at Roma he wanted to show Chelsea his team could out play them. Time to get back in the bus you cunt,

• Upvote 1

Mourinho's experiment in playing open football ends predictably badly,  The only time they looked dangerous is at the end when they went full alehouse with Fellaini,  I honestly think his ego got the better of him today. Encouraged by the stuffing they got at Roma he wanted to show Chelsea his team could out play them. Time to get back in the bus you cunt,

He didn't play open football though. 

He played with 5 at the back, that's why they were outnumbered in midfield. 

Mourinho banged on about being second and not sixth, seventh or eighth. Hard run of games without important players blah blah blah. If I was the reporter I'd have said "What about your piss easy start and other teams having injuries, you clueless gobshyte." 

• Upvote 3

Mourinho defo won't stay more than another season. PSG or some ridiculously rich Chinese club who will pay him about 650 grand a week.

Mourinho defo won't stay more than another season. PSG or some ridiculously rich Chinese club who will pay him about 650 grand a week.

Prefer it if the tramp fucked off to China or became the Portuguese national manager, that way we would hardly hear about the narcissistic fucking bell. 

Watching Corinthians Vs Palmerias and Jo is playing for Corinthians. Also, Brazilian kits have more adverts on them than most F1 cars.

Prefer it if the tramp fucked off to China or became the Portuguese national manager, that way we would hardly hear about the narcissistic fucking bell.

I'd prefer it if he went to China and got murdered by Triads.

• Upvote 1

I'd prefer it if he went to China and got murdered by Triads.

That too, or kidnapped and made to sew undies for 18 hours a day in some dingy factory.