You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2017/18 edition.

Trumo

I'm in a quandary - watch the game that has more bearing on us and be the bigger footballing fan and focus on what matters to us in the league and watch and prey for a draw or, lean to my vindictive piss taking side and watch the shite game. I wonder what would Elton John do?..........

True,  It won't end well 

Thing is where can he go from here?

He burnt his bridges at Real,Chelsea.

I couldn't see him risking a return to Inter as he will never be able to do what he did before. He took over when Milan,Fiorentina and Juve were still recovering from Calciopoli(by the way if anyone knows a site to rewatch the channel 4 documentary on this let me know).

Barca and Bayern wouldn't touch him with a barge pole

The only option is PSG and thats probably what he is trying to engineer.

A cunt manager for a cunt club

Lets see how well he and Neymar get on

I can't really find any result to hope for here.

While not hoping, I wouldn't mind Chelsea winning. They're not going to win the title so if they can help to stop United winning it, that would be a good outcome. But the rent boys are a shambles at the moment so I'm fully expecting the mancs to get 3 points after boring Chelsea into submission and hitting them with a sucker punch.

Really though im not sure what the best result would be

I cant see the mancs not getting top 4. They just get results against the shite.

We are closer to Chelsea and that could implode at any time with Conte looking like he doesn't give a shit and that Michael Emenalo lurking behind the scenes as normal. Something this morning that Abramovics wants Conte gone

Thing is where can he go from here?

He burnt his bridges at Real,Chelsea.

I couldn't see him risking a return to Inter as he will never be able to do what he did before. He took over when Milan,Fiorentina and Juve were still recovering from Calciopoli(by the way if anyone knows a site to rewatch the channel 4 documentary on this let me know).

Barca and Bayern wouldn't touch him with a barge pole

The only option is PSG and thats probably what he is trying to engineer.

A cunt manager for a cunt club

Lets see how well he and Neymar get on

As you say PSG is what he wants,  

At least if he does fuck off there is no way back to the PL then, Good riddance

Guest Pistonbroke

With another bank of 4 10 yards ahead

Yes, so when I said a back 5 I'm on about a solid back 5. No way is he using Young and Valencis as wing backs. Plus a deep midfield as you say. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I can't really find any result to hope for here.

A massive punch up, 3 major injuries a piece and as many red cards. Conte drop kicks the tramp on the touchline. 

A massive punch up, 3 major injuries a piece and as many red cards. Conte drop kicks the tramp on the touchline.

That last one tops the list

Maureen the biggest shithouse going. He backed up from Wenger the other year if my memory is right. He good at shit when your backs turned.

I'd love to see Wenger clean him out. After all the shits he has given him

Guest Pistonbroke

That last one tops the list

Maureen the biggest shithouse going. He backed up from Wenger the other year if my memory is right. He good at shit when your backs turned.

I'd love to see Wenger clean him out. After all the shits he has given him

Indeed, Mourinho shits his pants when confronted. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Mancs putting everyone behind the ball when Chelsea have the ball but leaving two up front, they are just going to hoof it when they are in defence and hope to catch Chelsea out.