Quantcast
Other football - 2017/18 edition. - Page 121 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Trumo

Other football - 2017/18 edition.

Why do Scotland do it to me? Just prolonging 'the chance' long enough before the sash window of misery falls down on my fingers of hope again.

Seen two reports on the England game today by two journalists one male one female and they both said the same thing that annoys the shit out of me, it happens regularly and makes you wonder how they get the job.

" It took England till extra time to score the winner "

It's fucking injury time you twats.

• Upvote 1

He had little impact on Bayern's win ratio to be honest because they usually win a similar percentage of games in the Bundesliga anyway. Bayern are supposed to be getting Nagelsmann as coach next season, and they've installed Willy Sagnol on an interim basis. They might try sounding out Jupp Heynckes to come out of retirement to steady the ship I reckon.

Exactly what they've gone and done.

Watched the Scotland game, very impressed with Skrtel, I was wishing we hadn't sold him, then he scored the own goal and I remembered why.

Susceptible to the occasional fuck ups but what we brought in is/are not better than Skrtel.

• Upvote 1

Susceptible to the occasional fuck ups but what we brought in is/are not better than Skrtel.

Our current centre halves are no better than him defensively and neither are anywhere near as good in terms of adding goals from set pieces

Watched the Scotland game, very impressed with Skrtel, I was wishing we hadn't sold him, then he scored the own goal and I remembered why.

Looked like he was attempting to block a ball at the near post come shot and got the last touch.

All the media always say its a Skrtel og in such situations. Fuck me, even the Havant & Waterloo lad scores but Skrtel get's the last touch again and it's his og. If it had been against united or someone else it wouldnt have been credited as an og.