You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2017/18 edition.

Trumo

They were singing God save the Queen earlier, Vomit inducing

Thick as mince that have never been troubled with original and/or novel thoughts

Opinions, eh!

I agree... your average Yorkie Leeds twat is still  a superior beast to your average Wemberlee wanker straight out of such dismal  shitholes as Slough, Staines and Wokingham

England and their mongs can FUCK OFF.

Is right

They nearly all hate us - turn up at Anfield week in week out singing all the usual shite about us and our city

They can all fuck off, right off.

I hope their dickhead element get webbed all over Russia by the Russian hooligans and their team get dicked.

• Upvote 2

No extra time to be played in the League Cup next season. Games tied after 90 minutes to go straight to penalties.

— Neil Jones (@neiljonesgoal) June 8, 2018

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Should just be a cup for EFL clubs and the National League if they want.

Not £300k more like £180k.

Said he doubled his money so probably about £200k. Just glad we can now stop listening to all the lying about how Spurs players are all happy on tuppence a week thanks to Levy's shrewdness & they are definitely not having money sieved to them through dodgy schemes that will be uncovered eventually. 

Should just be a cup for EFL clubs and the National League if they want.

It's ok saying that after we've just been to a big cup final, but this tournament has provided hydration during long droughts, and also provided catalysts for more in other years. When there are 2 teams in the league that could spend a quarter of a billion every year without sales, then I think it's myopic at best to rid ourselves of a competition.  

• Upvote 3

It's ok saying that after we've just been to a big cup final, but this tournament has provided hydration during long droughts, and also provided catalysts for more in other years. When there are 2 teams in the league that could spend a quarter of a billion every year without sales, then I think it's myopic at best to rid ourselves of a competition.

We already do anyway tbf.

I have said it since the PL was started. From the Football leagues perspective I do not see the benefit in none of their clubs winning their own competition. I think they should limit it to EFL and National League clubs if they want to invite them in. Being in the Champions League Final recently has nothing to do with it.

Er what.

• Britain's richest man Jim Ratcliffe has made an approach to buy Chelsea
  • Roman Abramovich has turned away offers despite claims he may be selling
  • Ratcliffe is the billionaire boss of multinational petrochemicals giant Ineos
  • The Manchester United fan has an estimated personal value of £20.05billion
  • He has a Stamford Bridge season ticket as it is closer to his Chelsea home

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5822633/Roman-Abramovich-rejects-approach-sell-Chelsea-Jim-Ratcliffe.html

Er what.

• Britain's richest man Jim Ratcliffe has made an approach to buy Chelsea
  • Ratcliffe is the billionaire boss of multinational petrochemicals giant Ineos
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5822633/Roman-Abramovich-rejects-approach-sell-Chelsea-Jim-Ratcliffe.html

Fucking hell.

Known as a supporter of the UK leaving the EU, Ratcliffe has had his own run-ins with the British Government.

In 2010, when Gordon Brown was Prime Minister, he moved his operations to Switzerland following a row over his wish to postpone VAT payments for six months.

He’s worth twenty billion.

Er what.

• Britain's richest man Jim Ratcliffe has made an approach to buy Chelsea
  • Ratcliffe is the billionaire boss of multinational petrochemicals giant Ineos

Tell you what, if he spends his billions buying and then relegating Chelsea, I'll forgive him of this bit.

• Upvote 1