You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2017/18 edition.

Trumo

It's not like money is a new thing though. Didn't United win their first prem title with Britain's most expensive side it took jack walkers millions to wrestle it off them and then they dominated until somebody else could match the 30-40 million quid they could spend on players whilst everyone else was baulking at 10 million.

It just feels so fake whenever they celebrate a trophy.

It is. It's just like going Man City in footy manager then taking charge of a few other clubs who are minted and buy the shittest City reserves for 100 million quid. Anyone can win the league with a bottomless pit of cash. That said, Guardiola is a top top manager.

3 times you Manc version of Everton blerts

A was straight into my fantasy footy team on Friday and put in three Arsenal players, one of my colleagues questioned it and I said they'll hammer Burnley now all pressure is off any they have nothing to play for. Lacazette and Aubameyang have just allowed me to secure second and close to four points off top spot.

Banker.