You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2017/18 edition.

Trumo

Not really, to be honest. I think we're a better bet at the same price. I feel we've got a bit more potential to do something special (and on the flip side, more potential to make a gigantic collective tit of ourselves).

I do think that the two short price oil club favourites will shit the bed, though. I'm tempted by Real Madrid at 9/1. Need to get the bet on before the game tomorrow. It's a risk, obviously, as is the nature of betting, PSG could roll them over if they both play to form. I just feel small clubs like PSG often find a way of not winning the European Cup. This is all Real Madrid have got to play for, and they've certainly got the class if it clicks (they've undoubtedly been shite in the league this year, they gave up months ago).

My girlfriend's father is a Real Madrid fan and he was made up with the draw. He's very confident they'll batter PSG over two legs.

Repped.

PSG the lesser of two evils for me.

Not for me. When you have them spending the kind of money they did to get a top class player like Neymar to leave Barcelona and go and play in a vastly inferior league at a much smaller club and then whatever the fuck the Mbappe deal is you are looking at a new and really shite kind of evil.

The state funded, FFP cheating twats.

Real Madrid so clinical. They weren't even good on the whole but Marcelo, Asensio and Cristiano in the big moments were so decisive.

It's almost disheartening to watch them because they always seem to pull the result out of their ass in Europe.

Cristiano? Cristiano who used to be managed by Mou Mou? Eff off with that shit or the Manc accusations will start.

• Upvote 4

Just saw on BBC that Arsenal won 3-0.....dunno about anyone else but It takes us not being involved in Europa league to show how under the radar it is

If the teams that should get through to the last 8 do, assuming the draw doesn't pair up some decent teams again (Napoli v Leipzig), it could end up being a pretty decent standard.

If the teams that should get through to the last 8 do, assuming the draw doesn't pair up some decent teams again (Napoli v Leipzig), it could end up being a pretty decent standard.

Yeah, I watched Dortmund v Atalanta and Napoli v Leipzig. There was also Lyon v Villarreal.

Six pretty good sides there, and Atlético are better than all of them.

Just saw a bit of the FA Cup tie between Sheffield Wednesday and Swansea. Couple of things:

- one of Wednesday's defenders pushed Swansea's Abraham in the back following a corner, and the officials gave nothing. It was much more blatant than the ones that were given against us against Brighton, the Blueshite and Spurs

- the Leppings Lane end looks to be empty, which is jarring when every image of it I can picture shows overcrowded terraces.