You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2017/18 edition.

Trumo

Guest Pistonbroke

Mancs 9 shots, 2 on target

Bournemouth 14 shots 7 on target

At home.

Wank about that Shearer you slap head Geordie knob. 

The jammy cunts still won, but they'll win fuck all at the end of the season, not like the jammy fuckers did last season. Cunts!!

Guest Pistonbroke

Mehhh, MOTD and Shearer wanking over Rooney and Allardyce, he's only holding back because it is his beloved Toon. wanker. 

On a side note, reckon Benitez will be sacked soon if they don't start winning. Not half the manager he used to be, been on the wain since he left us and obviously in his last few seasons here. Great bloke, but past his sell by date a long time ago. I know some would love him back here, fuck that. 

Mehhh, MOTD and Shearer wanking over Rooney and Allardyce, he's only holding back because it is his beloved Toon. wanker.

On a side note, reckon Benitez will be sacked soon if they don't start winning. Not half the manager he used to be, been on the wain since he left us and obviously in his last few seasons here. Great bloke, but past his sell by date a long time ago. I know some would love him back here, fuck that.

A few months back some people on here were turning on Klopp and praising Rafas Newcastle, citing Rafa as the man they would want IF klopp was to go.

He’s been truly fucked over by Ashley. It won’t be that he’s sacked, more he walks because his job becomes untenable

Guest Pistonbroke

A few months back some people on here were turning on Klopp and praising Rafas Newcastle, citing Rafa as the man they would want IF klopp was to go.

Some will never let it go, despite Benitez's record since leaving. 

He’s been truly fucked over by Ashley. It won’t be that he’s sacked, more he walks because his job becomes untenable

True, but he has a good enough squad which he built on a lot of money last season to do better. He's a lovely bloke, just not good enough at this level imo. I do however think he'd be very good at International level, especially for an African or Asian team. 

1 point off a relegation spot and some big games coming up. He'll be sacked by the middle of Jan imo, unless they get new owners who trust him. 

A bit harsh, Rafa's working under Ashley so is pretty limited in what he can accomplish. But losing at home to Everton, and to fat fucking Sam is a terrible result and Rafa will be hurt by that.

Once the Arabs buy Newcastle and lavish him with a big transfer budget, they'll improve. If he's still there by then.

Mancs 9 shots, 2 on target

Bournemouth 14 shots 7 on target

At home.

Wank about that Shearer you slap head Geordie knob.

The jammy cunts still won, but they'll win fuck all at the end of the season, not like the jammy fuckers did last season. Cunts!!

To be fair, mate i wish we could nick a few wins like that every now and then when we aren't firing.

Guest Pistonbroke

To be fair, mate i wish we could nick a few wins like that every now and then when we aren't firing.

Yeah, but they spent a fucking fortune to do that, not exactly awe inspiring. Imagine if we had spent that type of money? Fuck em. 

Guest Pistonbroke

A bit harsh, Rafa's working under Ashley so is pretty limited in what he can accomplish. But losing at home to Everton, and to fat fucking Sam is a terrible result and Rafa will be hurt by that.

Once the Arabs buy Newcastle and lavish him with a big transfer budget, they'll improve. If he's still there by then.

Not really mate, he's been on the wain since leaving us. Like I said, really lovely bloke who I would adopt, but past it at this level where you have to be on the ball week in week out. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I'd just like to be able to imagine a time when Liverpool spend what they earn again.   At least Rodger's got that backing.   Since then our income has soared too.

FSG are fucking us over mate...........but we have another thread about those Charlestons. 

Not really mate, he's been on the wain since leaving us. Like I said, really lovely bloke who I would adopt, but past it at this level where you have to be on the ball week in week out. 

He's made a lot of daft career choices imo, other than Napoli the rest were doomed for failure for one reason or another.

Guest Pistonbroke

He's made a lot of daft career choices imo, other than Napoli the rest were doomed for failure for one reason or another.

I agree, he needs a club where the fans get behind you. Valencia return should have been his move after his failure at Inter, or maybe's a national team. Newcastle fans have been battered for years, they would get behind him, but not under the ownership he signed a contract for. 

Chelsea and Madrid were daft decisions. 

3-0 Leicester

Van Dijk just gets us

How shite does he look at the moment?

I’ve took way more notice of him this season so far for obvious reason and he looks terrible every time I’ve seen him, his positioning is truly awful, he’s never anywhere near the ball when the other team scores and he always looks like he’s not putting any effort it, just jogs back into position. Leicester could have scored about 9 yesterday, the one clearance he made when i think Lemina cleared it off the line was dreadful, if Lovren had done that he’d have been slated on here and by Shearer and Murphy. Hopefully he’s just still rusty but his recent performances would explain exactly why Barca/Real/Bayern etc weren’t interested in him at all.

How shite does he look at the moment?

I’ve took way more notice of him this season so far for obvious reason and he looks terrible every time I’ve seen him, his positioning is truly awful, he’s never anywhere near the ball when the other team scores and he always looks like he’s not putting any effort it, just jogs back into position. Leicester could have scored about 9 yesterday, the one clearance he made when i think Lemina cleared it off the line was dreadful, if Lovren had done that he’d have been slated on here and by Shearer and Murphy. Hopefully he’s just still rusty but his recent performances would explain exactly why Barca/Real/Bayern etc weren’t interested in him at all.

He was superb against Arsenal.