You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2017/18 edition.

Trumo

To be fair, 0-0 at home wouldn't have been a bad result. Just think they haven't turned up. Don't get me wrong, they're normally pretty poor, but they're normally much better than this at home

At least the Swiss will entertain in a tournament.

Irish would suck the life out of any game they are involved in. Not even a single shot on target.

Glad they lost.

Just seen all the Croatia v Greece goals. Greek defensive tragedy.

Stewards at Coventry's football league trophy tie this week forcing fans to sit in their correct seats when the attendance was 1,426 in a 32,609 seater stadium.

Correct seats for the fans would have been their sofas back at home.

Ha! It's like they are actually trying to keep fans away by being so pedantic. 

Hitting myself for backing a draw in the Northern Ireland game. They were never going to score so I should have backed the swiss not too score at better odds I bet.

Still woulda lost mind you.

I got 5/3 on Switzerland about 2 minutes before they scored.

Ireland look overvalued at 5/1 tomorrow. They were unbeaten away from home in qualifying.

Ha! It's like they are actually trying to keep fans away by being so pedantic. 

I assume the argument is that if they do anything wrong they would be able to be identified. Seems a bit petty like, just keeping an eye on the ones carrying children would probably be more effective.

Guest Pistonbroke

I see Brazil have left Coutinho and Firminho on the bench for the friendly against Japan (currently 2-0 to Brazil). 

Probably going to start them both for the friendly against England then. 

Grujic also on the bench for Serbia who are currently playing China in a friendly. 

Guest Pistonbroke

At least the Brazil games are both being played near to home & for once might work in our favour if Phil gets a bit of a run-out to shake the rust.

Didn't know that Hector Cuper was Egypt's manager.

Neither Coutinho or Firminho got on as a sub. 

It would have been nice if Serbia had given Grujic a run out against China but they also kept him on the bench.