You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2017/18 edition.

Trumo

Everton got an important win. Might mean they stick with Unsworth for a while. Might mean they turn a bit of a corner and climb the table. We shall see.

If all goes well for Everton, and obviously it hasn’t been this season, then I can’t see higher than seventh at best for them, but based on what we’ve seen so far, lower.

I’m not sure what their people make of it all. They were very excited by the new owner but as far as I can see, he hasn’t done much. OK, he opened the chequebook in summer, but it looks like it was just the Lukaku money (he has not been replaced) plus a bit on top, in keeping with the money in the general game.

They are not better than last season, even having spent.

Said the same yesterday.

If a foreign manager said he wanted a job ehile a British coach was still employed the LMA would be goung nuts

Moyes going public with his interest in the job is fucking awful.  LMA should be all over that but they wont because he's one of the LADS

Hope he sends them down and Cunt-Gravitational Pull takes everton down with them

Klopp was dropping strong hints that he wanted to be our manager when Rodgers was still in the job.

After his Dortmund departure, however, his agent Marc Kosicke said that he would consider a non-top four Premier League club.

Kosicke said: “The Premier League is very exciting, and we do not only think about the top four because there are some other great clubs below them.”

Guest Pistonbroke

Klopp was dropping strong hints that he wanted to be our manager when Rodgers was still in the job.

After his Dortmund departure, however, his agent Marc Kosicke said that he would consider a non-top four Premier League club.

Kosicke said: “The Premier League is very exciting, and we do not only think about the top four because there are some other great clubs below them.”

He was on about Everton but the redshite rode over the hill to spoil it. 

Don't know you PB...tthat is one twat of a comment

I would like to think you are decent enough or man enough to retract that comment

Ha ha, imagine one of us taking issue with something one of Bitters on GOT said about us, and asking them to retract it. Anybody wirh any doubt as to where the toxic Derby atmosphere comes from these days, need only to look at the Redshite forum over on GOT and the Blueshite forum over here. If you take offence to an insult directed to your chairman, perhaps a Liverpool forum isn't for you.

Guest Pistonbroke

Poor Bilic, losing his job for being shit. I had to laugh at the following.

A statement from joint chairmen David Sullivan and David Gold said Bilic had conducted himself with "honesty and integrity" and the decision to sack him had been made "with disappointment and heavy hearts".

"We see this as an exciting opportunity to appoint a quality manager to the position to inject fresh ideas, organisation and enthusiasm into a very talented squad," they said.

Then you see that Moyes is the favourite to take over, hahaha. 

One last thing, poor old Julian Dicks also finds himself unemployed as of today, at least he might lose some weight as he won#t be able to afford his 40 McDonalds a day. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Pirlo has hung up his  boots and gone off to pursue his true love...making red wine in the Tuscan sun.

Arrivederci, Andrea.

Great player.

Wonder how long the BBC or ITV will wait before tempting him to be part of their WC panels. If he can speak English like. 

Pirlo has hung up his boots and gone off to pursue his true love...making red wine in the Tuscan sun.

Arrivederci, Andrea.

The words thrown around to much but truely a legend

Always though if i won the lottery id piss off to a farm in Italy

• Upvote 1

I don’t think Pirlo would make a good pundit at all, I’ve read his book a few times and he openly says he doesn’t want to stay involved in football and everything he done on a football field came naturally to him, the guys a genius. One of my favourite ever players.

Guest Pistonbroke

I see Shearer has done a piece for the BBC saying why he thinks Man City are unstoppable. It was only a month ago he was saying the same about Man United and why he thought they would win the league. Those pundits are earning money for old rope. 

I see Shearer has done a piece for the BBC saying why he thinks Man City are unstoppable. It was only a month ago he was saying the same about Man United and why he thought they would win the league. Those pundits are earning money for old rope.

The shit he talks you'd think he was the one who got kicked in the head.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

The shit he talks you'd think he was the one who got kicked in the head.

Indeed, especially when he comes out with such wonderful insight like: 

City are much better than the rest of the league and that is the concern for the other teams.

Fucking hell, no shit Sherlock. 

It's amazing what you can achieve with copy and paste. Another few grand in the bank for the same shit with different names.

Alan Shearer was a great striker but as a pundit he's a twit.