You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2017/18 edition.

Trumo

Fuck all wrong with celebrating a win tbf

All rivalry/banter aside of course there isn't and to be fair it was a massive win for them in dramatic circumstances.

2-0 down on the back of fuck knows how many losses on the bounce - in bottom 3....so to win 3-2 and survive a penalty 10 mins into injury time should absolutely see scenes of unbridled joy.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Don't know you  PB...tthat is one twat of a comment

I would like to think you are decent enough or man enough to retract that comment

You do realise that this is a Liverpool forum and that the team you support are one of our bitterest rivals? Things are said to take the piss, but tongue is firmly in cheek. If it upsets you then maybe you can buy a neutral coloured cape and police both sets of fans at the next derby, or police Everton forums and pull supporters up for taking the piss. Much worse is said by both sets of fans in the heat of the moment or when they gang together to stick the boot in. Some of the shite your fans say and sing about fellow Liverpudlians is a downright disgrace, so you can fuck off trying to take the morale high ground. 

I have nothing against you personally, I don't know you, you are just another poster on an internet forum. I find it weird that you choose to post on here though, as I find it weird that some of our fans choose to actively post on other teams forums. Each to their own and all that, but it isn't for me.

P.S. Still hope you get relegated and stay there.  

Aye, we should have held hands together and celebrated like we had gained a last minute draw at home to the mighty West Brom

Or celebrate losing to Man Citeh, even though it might actually stop you getting into the top 4. Weird thing being a bitter. I'm all for rivalry, but you lot sometimes let that rivalry get in the way of what's actually better for your Club. Most of you should stop supporting Everton and just support whoever we're playing that week as it seems that's all yers are interested in. The fact that you post on here would tend to back that up.

Next four games are southampton (h),chelsea(h),stoke(a) and brighton(a). Tough few games that. If we get 8+ points that's a good return.

I hate playing southampton.

Brighton should be easy but we haven't had one of those games where we've made some nomark look spectacular. 

Moyes going public with his interest in the job is fucking awful. LMA should be all over that but they wont because he's one of the LADS

Hope he sends them down and Cunt-Gravitational Pull takes everton down with them

Said the same yesterday.

If a foreign manager said he wanted a job ehile a British coach was still employed the LMA would be goung nuts

Aye, we should have held hands together and celebrated like we had gained a last minute draw at  home to the mighty West Brom

To be fair mate it all seems a far cry from world class managers and players, a sparkling new stadium and ruling not just the city but Europe, maybe the world.

But then again that was 3 months ago.

To be fair mate it all seems a far cry from world class managers and players, a sparkling new stadium and ruling not just the city but Europe, maybe the world.

But then again that was 3 months ago.

3 days ago it was Ancelotti, Tuchel or Zidane. Today it's Allardyce, reality is a bitch. 

Bilic gone, the clamour for a shite British manager from the press is plain to see.

Come on , he was ready for the bolt gun on Saturday. The referee would have stopped the fight 4 rounds ago had it been a boxing match . Bilic seems a decent bloke that definitely needs to get away from moneyball for a while,