You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2017/18 edition.

Trumo

Guest Pistonbroke

It's hard to ask those sort of questions when your head is up Jose's arse.

True, I just live in hope that one of them finds the balls to give him shit. 

Haven't been watching much footie lately so didn't notice we were level on points with Chelsea for a bit there. At first wanted Morata to down the Mancs, then realised how it affected us so wasn't bothered when seeing he'd scored. Then chuckled a bit at a loss for the Mancs.

A good week for my FF team. Usually stop checking back around this point of the season, but have Courtios, Matip, Salah, Lacazette and Morata in my team so they helped me luck it out to 67 points.

Surprised to notice that Everton result as well, last I checked they were losing 1-0. Trust them to end things on a bad note.

Guest Pistonbroke

Pako taking on Real with Las Palmas (didn't realise he was there).  Watching the Milan game now.

Las Palmas doing well so far, still 0-0. They aren't creating much, no surprise away to Real, but they are holding their own possession wise. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Just realised, we're 4 points off 2nd, somehow! We need to keep the momentum and we might have an outside chance of making top 4. Or is that naïve?

Not naive at all. We have players to come back and are well capable of going on a run. Other teams are as well, but all are capable of dropping points, well apart from City. I think come the end of the season it will be a close thing for 2nd, 3rd and 4th spots. 

Not naive at all. We have players to come back and are well capable of going on a run. Other teams are as well, but all are capable of dropping points, well apart from City. I think come the end of the season it will be a close thing for 2nd, 3rd and 4th spots. 

True but the elephant in the room will still be the keeper and the central defence, They will continue to cost us points, We will do very well to get third or fourth 

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

True but the elephant in the room will still be the keeper and the central defence, They will continue to cost us points, We will do very well to get third or fourth 

Hopefully we will attend to those issues in January, not saying we'll sort all of them out, but we should be looking at at lest one major signing to strengthen. 

Hopefully we will attend to those issues in January, not saying we'll sort all of them out, but we should be looking at at lest one major signing to strengthen. 

I think that's the key, If we don't strengthen at the back , including replacing the keepers , in the January window I see us 5th or 6th.  Minimum 1 CB plus a new keeper and not more shit ones,