You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2017/18 edition.

Trumo

Yeah, I'm Irish. I thought all the matches where over tonight. I'd fancy Switzerland, but not Portugal.

Nah, there's another round of games. So far, Italy, Denmark, Croatia, NI, ROI are all through. Also very likely to be joined by Sweden and Greece. Then it's just whether Portugal beat Switzerland or not. Slovakia have missed out despite finishing 2nd unless Greece don't beat Gibraltar, which is pretty unlikely... 

Swiss would roll you over easily.

Nobody rolls us over.

We're horrendous to play against.

No denying we're utterly rubbish, but we're organised and the players genuinely leave everything out on the pitch.

Pretty sure we've beaten in a tournament recently. Something England haven't managed if im not mistaken [emoji6]

• Upvote 1

Nobody rolls us over.

We're horrendous to play against.

No denying we're utterly rubbish, but we're organised and the players genuinely leave everything out on the pitch.

Pretty sure we've beaten in a tournament recently. Something England haven't managed if im not mistaken [emoji6]

Tasty though the Swiss.

It's not really a matter for British law to determine.

Sure. Just making the point that Ireland is more than Just Another Country so far as the British are concerned. It's not a coincidence that five of Ireland's starting XI, plus the manager, were born in the UK, nor is the level of coverage of Ireland by the British sports media given on a whim.

Sure. Just making the point that Ireland is more than Just Another Country so far as the British are concerned. It's not a coincidence that five of Ireland's starting XI, plus the manager, were born in the UK, nor is the level of coverage of Ireland by the British sports media given on a whim.

You are beyond a parody. Instead you are a lonely fat little fucking failed politician with a false air of superiority that would actively shit himself (and I'm willing to film this) if you ever spoke to anyone the way you do on here. Every single thread you go firing up people then start crying when people bite back. Horrible boring little daft haircut cunt. 

• Upvote 1

Did he balls.

Even if it was a slip of the pen and a bit of a backtrack, it wasn't exactly incendiary.

There's a lot of people in Britain who happily cheer on Ireland.

If they played England I for one would be wearing a ginger beard over my green/tricolour-painted face, a clay pipe in my mouth and a sheleighly in my hand.

And a pint of Guiness in the other.

Listening to my Daniel O'Donnell / Cranberries mash-up CD.

Regaling tales of the little people.

sorry