You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2017/18 edition.

Trumo

No doubt Koeman will be claiming credit for the win when he has treated Niasse absolutely disgracefully since he arrived & only been forced through desperation to use him. Jammy fat bastard.

Apparently McInally on soccer saturday said they were shit and the natives were very quiet until his 2 goals in 5 minutes put them on the road to victory.

You couldn't make it up could you...when the fixtures are over next weekend (they have Palace at home) and the 2nd poxy international break kicks in everyone will have played 7 games.

Games in those 7 against the rest of last years top 6.

Us - 2

Chelsea - 3

City - 2

Arsenal - 2

Spurs - 1

Man Utd - 0

Random, they claim.

I don't subscribe to any conspiracy theory but fuck me it feels like they're playing an out of form team every single week. I can't recall a run as easy as this since, fucking hell, I can't remember - oh actually, it was them in last season's Europa League

Just seen highlights of that Fenerbahce-Besiktas game and fucking hell, if we thought Anthony Taylor was shit last night, the ref in this one was an absolute clown who totally screwed Besiktas over. They had a legit goal by Negredo ruled out for an offside that wasn't, and had a blatant penalty turned down. In addition to that, Fenerbahce's second goal came from a penalty awarded for a tackle at least a yeard outside the box, that wasn't even a foul. Their coach was sent to the stands, presumably for justifiably telling the officials how shit they were. The second yellow cards for both Quaresma and Hutchinson were not even card-worthy offences. Awful awful refereeing that makes Taylor look like the second coming of Collina.

That Chelsea striker is good, Morata?, reminds me of Torres. Pissed but just made me think that. Enjoy your evening.

Just seen his goals now. Closest I've seen to Torres. I'd have loved to have seen him playing for us. Just felt like he ticked all the boxes that we needed this summer. Ah well

Tammy Abraham on loan to Swansea, probably their best striker. 

Tammy Abraham will play against all other top 6 sides home and away this season.

Not Chelsea.

Stoke will be without Kurt Zouma for their games v Chelsea.

Palace will be without Loftus Cheek for their games v Chelsea.

Yeah, but if Liverpool draw Forest Green Rovers in the FA Cup, Toni Gomes won't be able to play, so it all evens out.

• Upvote 1

West Brom just denied a fucking stonewall penalty by Bobby madely. Rodriguez was taken down but instead of staying down and getting the pen, he got up took a shot and Czech tipped it onto the post and west Brom missed rebound, bit like salahs miss against Leicester. Still, fucking blatant pen.