You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Grenfall Tower Fire

Tell me you're making this up.

However, it has not escaped my notice that she has already announced a public enquiry into what's happened. Call me cynical but is she now popping up at every event to demonstrate her humanity and empathy with 'ordinary' people?

Corbyn

TELEMMGLPICT000132011593_1-large_trans_N

May

stream_img.jpg

• Upvote 1

Now I don't normally share the hate on here for all things Adele, but what in the name of all faiths and none, what was she doing 'visiting' the area 'comforting' survivors?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40291227

Cause she's a local? She has the right to be there just as anyone else is. Nice of her to show up and not announce it all over social media like some others.

Nice gesture I think. Shows some compassion, not for any sort of gain.

• Upvote 2

Cause she's a local? She has the right to be there just as anyone else is. Nice of her to show up and not announce it all over social media like some others.

Nice gesture I think. Shows some compassion, not for any sort of gain.

What did she do, though?

So did Corbyn meet the residents or the helpers?

The video was breaking up but it sounded like someone said "we've tucked the residents away..."

Presumably he met them in private

Scrap that the other story says he met residents.

The heartbreaking clip LFC posted shows him speaking to a man, if not a resident, someone closely connected to what's happened

I see the mail have put up on twitter social media pics of

The man who's 'faulty fridge' started the fire

Nothing to do with him apparently being a foreign taxi driver im sure

Fucking cunt of rag.

That other rag is reporting how he knocked on doors to warn people, but slagging him off because he had a big bag full of his clothes with him.

Headline like "what was he thinking?" and then wording to the effect of "the man who started the fatal blaze warned residents, but only after he'd packed a bag full of his clothes."

Who says it wasn't his laundry? Or that he just took a few seconds just to lash stuff in a bag?

They love a bit of victim blaming though. Cunts.

• Upvote 1

Sadiq Khan the mayor of London not getting the best of welcomes.

He's a gimp in more ways than one. Fucking clueless. All words, no action. He's more of a Tory than a Labour'er.

You can understand all the anger going on at the moment.

They haven't even managed to co-ordinate all the physical donations that have been made by the general public.

Fucking shocking.

400 people have been reported missing according to the guy talking outside Scotland Yard. What about all the people that haven't been reported?

Police saying that number isn't true. How the fuck do they know this?

Are they aware of the ridiculous amount of people crammed across various properties in the UK for the profit of cunt landlords?

My heart really goes out to the people that still don't know if love ones are alive or not. Must be really harrowing for them.