You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Interesting Comments from Carra...

an tha

It’s a moment of madness. We’ve got no idea what’s going on in his personal life or how much shit he’s taken that day or even what this fucking bell end was saying to him etc. It doesn’t excuse it but it’s not like he behaves like this all the time. I’m not judging him for it because for me it seems out of character.

Kirsty Gallacher was done for drink driving last year. She had a mini sabbatical and then returned. He’ll be reprimanded but not sacked. For Sky, him & Neville are their X Factor pundits.

She was over the limit from being at a party the night before and where she took a taxi to get home from. Something that I think is probably far more prevalent than we might think.

• Upvote 1

The fella on talkshyte has it right. Played the audio from the incident.

The father is a clown. Who should be dome for dangerous driving.

The 14 year old kid had more sense than either of em.

Sky will bin him.

Their coverage is so squeaky clean it borders on playschool territory now.

He's well out of it to be honest.

He has form for this sort of thing, remember him lashing a pound coin into the crowd at Highbury I think and getting sent off for it.

No, I don't think they equate, Stronts.

He was a young lad who was getting coins thrown at him.  He didn't lash one back, he tossed it.  It was daft.  I thought the dramatic sending off was ridiculous at the time.

This is horrible.  He is synonymous with Liverpool, and it's brought shame onto the city.  Is it fair that that happens?  No.  Does it, though?  Yes.

He's an adult, and a father.  Spare of the moment stuff, but I don't know many people of my age who would do that.

He should walk away from the spotlight for a while.

Yup, let himself down there.   IF a man spat at my daughter, I'd knock the shite out of him.  Then again I wouldn't be goading someone in a car either.  Work's going to be fun this week, thankfully I've a long weekend and don't start till Wednesday night.  I wonder how management would react to a great big snottery one in the face united fans face!

He deserves whatever he gets for doing that to be honest.

Clearly the driver is a cock, that is without question, and the fact he was filming tells you that and deserves a place in the Shitness of modern football thread.

Banter (or goading as it’s better described) is not done in any way to give a gentle dog in the ribs, but is all about the rise you can get, and that only counts if it’s captured on a phone an sent to a wankerish Facebook page for football bants. No doubt him saying 2-1 to Carr a would’ve gone viral even if carras window had stayed shut bucause, hahaha he said 2-1 to Carra. Fucking infantilism behaviour is the common denominator once a mobile phone and Facebook are involved.

Anyway, that’s commentary on modern life rather than specifically the Manc involved here, but let’s not be distracted from Carra reacting like a scumbag, letting himself down enormously, and showing himself to be a particularly unpleasant person in this instance.

Whether that’s representative of him I am unsure. I’ve never met him. But it does reflect on the city as he is one of its famous sons, and to a degree on the club, though less so as his role at sky and the impartiality (forced, ott, whatever) has removed him from Liverpool F.C. to a degree.

Anyway, despicable, and I’m sure he feels like a right twat today.