You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Could Jurgen fuck off over this transfer debacle?

jimmycase

Let me help you Jimmy. Stringvest means you. 

Yeah, I must have missed the bit about van Dijk and salah being his number 1 & 2 targets. Also missed the reported claims of him meeting van dijk in blackpool of all places.

He's clearly in the loop on his targets. The point stringvest might be missing is, will Jurgen be happy missing his priority target in van dijk due to the way the transfer was fucked up.

Then, will he be happy hearing his second priority transfer is stalled over the fee but dont worry Jurgen, we're looking at your backup 3rd choice who actually has a release clause 12m euros more than the deal for salah that we've parked.

Naivety? Not me gov.

Yeah, yeah, I know loads are on FSG's case over this absolute debacle of the van Dijk transfer. It looks like the Salah deal has stalled and the optimism many of us had for this window and next season in particular has, turned into a real stinking pile of shit.

The club is getting a kicking in the media and Im appalled at our behaviour especially with van Dijk. Im sure loads of other clubs talk to players without permission. Not only were we stupid enough to get caught though, we were it appears, actively bragging about it in just about every newspaper you cared to read. van Dijk must be thinking what a shower of cunts they turned out to be and he surely cant be enjoying the thought of returning to Southampton pre season training.

Our transfer strategy looks to be in total ruins (no change there I hear many shout!). I just cannot see how the club can resurrect the deal for Klopp's number 1 target. If the Salah deals goes tits up, does anyone think we are really going to sign a lad who is priced at 12m euros more than him? I dont.

So not only would Klopp have missed out on his first and second targets, we'll likely miss hisnumber 3 as well. That being the case, can anyone see Jurgen hanging around in such a situation? If a bunch of incompetents miss out on not 2 but 3 of the manager's top choices, what hope has he got of winning anything here?

No, only stupid cunts leave a good thing at the first hint of trouble

Yeah, I must have missed the bit about van Dijk and salah being his number 1 & 2 targets. Also missed the reported claims of him meeting van dijk in blackpool of all places.

He's clearly in the loop on his targets. The point stringvest might be missing is, will Jurgen be happy missing his priority target in van dijk due to the way the transfer was fucked up.

Then, will he be happy hearing his second priority transfer is stalled over the fee but dont worry Jurgen, we're looking at your backup 3rd choice who actually has a release clause 12m euros more than the deal for salah that we've parked.

Naivety? Not me gov.

au contraire.  You believe Klopp had no input to the shenanigans that forced an apology out of the club.  And you seriously think that your third paragraph is true.  I stand by my assertion, even though it wasn't aimed at you specifically. 

au contraire.  You believe Klopp had no input to the shenanigans that forced an apology out of the club.  And you seriously think that your third paragraph is true.  I stand by my assertion, even though it wasn't aimed at you specifically. 

Oh and where did I say I believed he had no input? Nowhere. You really need to try harder or maybe you're just not as good a thinker that you think you are.

I know people like you do not like to 'think outside the box' and like to hold to the status quo hence the 'naivety' bollocks.

This is my 3rd para

Our transfer strategy looks to be in total ruins (no change there I hear many shout!). I just cannot see how the club can resurrect the deal for Klopp's number 1 target. If the Salah deals goes tits up, does anyone think we are really going to sign a lad who is priced at 12m euros more than him? I dont.

Do I think it true? Read it again, it's a fucking suggestion not statement of fact.

The reason for the post is to debate. Fact of the matter, it is a legitimate question; if Klopp loses his first and second priority transfer target and, the club doesnt secure the 3rd choice who, incidentally costs more than the 2nd choice, is he going to go 'fucking shambles even if I contributed to part of it'?

I dont know, do you? Oh, yeah, that's right you do. Nailed on.

Oh and where did I say I believed he had no input? Nowhere. You really need to try harder or maybe you're just not as good a thinker that you think you are.

I know people like you do not like to 'think outside the box' and like to hold to the status quo hence the 'naivety' bollocks.

The reason for the post is to debate. Fact of the matter, it is a legitimate question; if Klopp loses his first and second priority transfer target and, the club doesnt secure the 3rd choice who, incidentally costs more than the 2nd choice, is he going to go 'fucking shambles even if I contributed to part of it'?

Glad you got there in the end Jim.

This is my 3rd para

Do I think it true? Read it again, it's a fucking suggestion not statement of fact.

Dude, he's not gonna quit. Chill. 

Yes because we can only speculate on things posted by stringvest etc. Do me a favour.

What are you talking about, you gossamer-skinned quilt?  I just happen to disagree with you.  On more or less everything.  Doesn't mean I'm always right.  After a long and tortuous road, I've come to accept that.  

Calm down.  There's an election on. 

And there is no etc.  I plough a lone furrow.

What are you talking about, you gossamer-skinned quilt?  I just happen to disagree with you.  On more or less everything.  Doesn't mean I'm always right.  After a long and tortuous road, I've come to accept that.  

Calm down.  There's an election on. 

And there is no etc.  I plough a lone furrow.

Methinks you wrote that about yourself while looking in the mirror. You clearly didnt like the reflection and always get shouty when you've been wrong footed.