You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who will win in your constituency?

Champ

Mel Stride, the Tory MP in my constituency -

Almost always voted against equal gay rights

Generally voted against laws to promote equality and human rights

Almost always voted for use of UK military forces in combat operations overseas

Consistently voted against investigations into the Iraq war

Almost always voted against a right to remain for EU nationals already in living in the UK

Consistently voted for reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")

Consistently voted against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disability

Consistently voted against spending public money to create guaranteed jobs for young people who have spent a long time unemployed

Almost always voted for increasing the rate of VAT

Consistently voted against increasing the tax rate applied to income over £150,000

Almost always voted for more restrictive regulation of trade union activity

Almost always voted for reducing the rate of corporation tax

Consistently voted against restricting the provision of services to private patients by the NHS

Consistently voted for university tuition fees

Consistently voted for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year

Consistently voted for ending financial support for some 16-19 year olds in training and further education

Consistently voted for mass surveillance of people’s communications and activities

Generally voted against measures to prevent climate change

Consistently voted for selling England’s state owned forests

Generally voted against a publicly owned railway system

Consistently voted for the privatisation of Royal Mail

Tory Kwasi Kwateng. Pointless me voting as he gets elected continually despite me never seeing or hearing from him or his party. Will vote obviously, but if ever there was an advert for proportional representation this is it.

You should get your Missus to stand as an Independent candidate mate, on the "just have a look at these" ticket.

Fucking landslide guaranteed.

Oh and in answer to the question, the Tories could put a Fox up as their candidate and still win by a mile.

• Upvote 1

You should get your Missus to stand as an Independent candidate mate, on the "just have a look at these" ticket.

Fucking landslide guaranteed.

Oi, Winston, women got a vote in 1918

North Tyneside, proper red rosette on a pig territory. I'll eat my first shit of the day if Mary Glindon doesn't get re-elected for Labour: the party has taken >50% of the vote in every election in living memory.

Thank fuck.

Mathew fucking Hancock. West Suffolk. Basically all the Newmarket horsey cunts, the affluent little villages and then the shit town I live in.

He got over 25,000 votes last time while all the other candidates got 12,000 between them.

The next collection is yours, CT!

• Upvote 1

Ian Lucas Labour in Wrexham considered a marginal here, with the Tory twat not saying anything about the possibility of tax office jobs disappearing down south hopefully he gets in again but I did see a bit of support on fb last nite no UKIP prick standing here though so those idiots may vote Tory

Bedfordshire- Strong Conservative. Will be a landslide

Mid Bedfordshire for me, too. Nadine Dorries. Even the local Toroes don't like her. She lives in Tewkesbury on the other side of the country!

Not. That. Keen?

No not really, I think he was one of the rebel MP's against Corbyn in the PLP. I was also a bit disappointed he was nowhere to be seen when Corbyn came to visit West Kirby. I know that's not part of his constituency, but I would have hoped he'd have showed a bit of support.