You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who will win in your constituency?

Champ

Walton. Labour - Dan Carden. Safest seat in the country. You could pin a red rosette on the corpse of a dead rabbit and it'd get elected. Normally has 60,000 eligible voters but we've had an additional 4,000 new voters register this time around, so we might get a bigger turnout.

I went to vote earlier on Pinehurst Road and I've never seen it so busy on a polling day.

I've just been to vote. Was stopped on my way out by the sitting Tory MP (who is a sir) to ask for my card number. I told him I voted Labour, just to antagonise him (and because it's true). He said "Why?", and I replied "basic morality and human decency". He turned around and started talking to some other random.

Surrey MP's really are a piece of work.

It's all a bit of a guessing game at the moment, who knows, your local feelers may be more accurate than the predictions of a bunch of election wonks. We'll know soon enough, I suppose.

Recounting in Stockton South, apparently. Looks like Brownie was right all along! 

Milton Keynes North, safe fucking Tory and has been since it was formed. Mk South is safe Tory as well but I am sure we had a Labour MP in the 90s before it got rearranged.

You almost never hear a peep from Tory voters here, almost everyone I know who talks politics is anti tory, you just want to scream which of you cunts are voting for them?

Hoping for a decent swing to reduce the majority but not much else

Just checked

Tories held here by 2000 seats.

Labour had a massive increase of 16% but it looks like most UKIP and some Lid Dems backed the tories as there vote increase by around 2000 vites to steal it. Bastards

Sylvia Hermon won here but by a much smaller margin than anyone could have predicted. From 9k or so down to 1.2k ahead of the DUP. That's the only seat that didn't go to the DUP or Sinn Fein. Seems the electorate over here is basically lining up behind the biggest party in each tradition now, the UUP and SDLP look fucked

Also Jairzinho your mp is a total cunt

Yes, he is. And he was returned with 54% of the vote.

However, UKIP were absolutely decimated, Lib Dems actually managed to lose votes, and the Green vote predictably moved to Labour. Labour got 27% of the vote (15,598). Never seen anything like it. 

Turnout 79%.

Oh, young people are fucking voting alright. 

Sheffield Heeley, current MP is Louise Haigh, the youngest member of the Shadow Cabinet.

This is my first election in this ward since moving last year. The area is a mix of a council estate going through hard times, some fairly well to do areas and a hippy-ish, leftist demograph. I live somewhere inbetween them all and see a real mix of people and voters.

It's been a fairly safe seat for a while, Labour typically get 50%+. The Lib Dems started to make in roads until 2015 when they lost about 15%, which was mostly gained by UKIP. I expect to see Labour lose some of their margin and UKIP increase theirs, because people are fucking stupid.

I'd guess Labour 45%, UKIP knobs 25%, Lib Dems, 10%, Tory fucks 10%.

Way off.

Labour 60%

Tory fucks 29%

UKIP, Lib Dem and Greens all got less than 5% each.

• Upvote 1

My constituency in its current guise (Leicester South) has existed since 1974. From February 1974 to October 1974, and between 1983 and 1987 it was a Tory seat. In the 2004 by-election it switched to the Lib Dems before reverting back to Labour in the 2005 GE. Otherwise, it has been red all the way. It is definitely a Labour stronghold as they've got around 60% of the votes at the last two GEs, and 40% or more in the two before that. Turnout hovers at just over 60% on average.

Never in doubt. Labour hold with 73.6% of the vote - a gain of 13.8%. Turnout was 66.9%.

Delyn

David Hanson has held this seat for Labour for the last 20 odd years I think, but he could could be in trouble from the Tories this time. Had a majority of just under 3k last time. UKIP haven't got anyone standing and they got 5,000 votes in 2015. You would think a lot of them will vote Tory this time.

Had a card through the letterbox this afternoon from Labour saying they think it's too close to call and to get voting. Haven't seen anyone campaigning on behalf of the Tories.

Labour hold with a similar majority to last time.

Milton Keynes North, safe fucking Tory and has been since it was formed. Mk South is safe Tory as well but I am sure we had a Labour MP in the 90s before it got rearranged.

You almost never hear a peep from Tory voters here, almost everyone I know who talks politics is anti tory, you just want to scream which of you cunts are voting for them?

Hoping for a decent swing to reduce the majority but not much else

Majority reduced from 10k to 2k, very encouraging, no longer a safe seat for next time.

Still too many Tory fucking twats though