You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who will win in your constituency?

Champ

Delyn

David Hanson has held this seat for Labour for the last 20 odd years I think, but he could could be in trouble from the Tories this time. Had a majority of just under 3k last time. UKIP haven't got anyone standing and they got 5,000 votes in 2015. You would think a lot of them will vote Tory this time.

Had a card through the letterbox this afternoon from Labour saying they think it's too close to call and to get voting. Haven't seen anyone campaigning on behalf of the Tories.

All hail Cols arl fella.

I've posted this a few times before.

When he first moved there he was working permanent nights, he'd come home after a night shift and had been called 4 or 5 times by some spam company when he was trying to sleep. He finally starts to get off to sleep when there's a banging at the front door. 

He storms downstairs in just his y-fronts and opens the door to see Fox there asking if he can count on his vote. He completely loses it, calls him every cunt under the sun and then sees the local ITV news cameras are filming Fox door stepping. 

Christ I wish they would have shown that on the evening news!

• Upvote 1

Mel Stride, the Tory MP in my constituency -

Almost always voted against equal gay rights

Generally voted against laws to promote equality and human rights

Almost always voted for use of UK military forces in combat operations overseas

Consistently voted against investigations into the Iraq war

Almost always voted against a right to remain for EU nationals already in living in the UK

Consistently voted for reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")

Consistently voted against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disability

Consistently voted against spending public money to create guaranteed jobs for young people who have spent a long time unemployed

Almost always voted for increasing the rate of VAT

Consistently voted against increasing the tax rate applied to income over £150,000

Almost always voted for more restrictive regulation of trade union activity

Almost always voted for reducing the rate of corporation tax

Consistently voted against restricting the provision of services to private patients by the NHS

Consistently voted for university tuition fees

Consistently voted for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year

Consistently voted for ending financial support for some 16-19 year olds in training and further education

Consistently voted for mass surveillance of people’s communications and activities

Generally voted against measures to prevent climate change

Consistently voted for selling England’s state owned forests

Generally voted against a publicly owned railway system

Consistently voted for the privatisation of Royal Mail

Someone should engrave that onto the cunt's gravestone so everyone knows where to defecate.

• Upvote 1

Okay mate. I'm not sure it matches the local mood to be honest but I can't possibly know what to expect.

It's all a bit of a guessing game at the moment, who knows, your local feelers may be more accurate than the predictions of a bunch of election wonks. We'll know soon enough, I suppose.

Weaver Vale. Currently Tory by 800 votes so very marginal. Could go either way, hoping Labour.

Same constituency for me. I'm hoping Evans gets punished by voters in Frodsham and Helsby over his and Osborne's lies in 2015 about them getting free use of the new Mersey crossing. Hopefully the voters of Warrington South give that massive headed twat Mowatt a kicking for the same reason.

Labour candidate for Weaver Vale Mike Amesbury seems alright, he's big mates with Angela Rayner and definitely isn't a Blairite.

I've just been to vote.  Was stopped on my way out by the sitting Tory MP (who is a sir) to ask for my card number.  I told him I voted Labour, just to antagonise him (and because it's true).  He said "Why?", and I replied "basic morality and human decency".  He turned around and started talking to some other random.  

• Upvote 4