You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Virgil Van Dijk

Paco

Difficult one with VVD - Southampton are bitches. 'Honor your contract' - if he did that, we'd be negotiating with Celtic you pointless cunts. 

He did the same to Celtic - so their whinging is ridiculous. Same for us - if he does the same to us in a few years, bye! As I say, Southampton were pissed they couldn't get an auction going - not that he was tapped up, or leaving. 

We should buy the Slug & Lettuce in Southampton, completely ruin their Saturday nights. The whinging cunts. 

I fucking hate Southampton. 

Some guy on Saints web who they all say has a friend in the club and trust

Today, 07:47 AM #5031

Join Date Nov 2008 Posts 777
icon1.png
SFC TID!'s last post is accurate regarding events yesterday.

Only additional information I have is that there are no bids yet. However, club looking to sell now. He's become a problem in what is otherwise a very happy squad. Other players that were unhappy and looking for an exit last season - Tadic, Cedric and Bertrand - are all now seemingly bought into MP 100%. VVD is casting a lonely figure after thinking that there were lots that wanted to leave this summer. Difficult to see a way back from here although club will hold out for asking price. MP and VVD relationship is pretty good so there potentially could be a way back if asking price not met before the end of the window. Club will likely buy a replacement now anyway though.

Fuck off with those random forum ITKs. If Southampton refuse to sell we won't get him. Its as easy as that. If however this poo-pooing of VVD turns out to be too much for The Saints they will eventually open up for bids. This can go either way. I'd reckon though that the longer VVD is refusing to get in line, and the more dirt he kicks up, the bigger the chance of him leaving this summer. Noone is bigger than the club, and if they can get rid of a problem for £60M they might just do it.

Fuck off with those random forum ITKs. If Southampton refuse to sell we won't get him. Its as easy as that. If however this poo-pooing of VVD turns out to be too much for The Saints they will eventually open up for bids. This can go either way. I'd reckon though that the longer VVD is refusing to get in line, and the more dirt he kicks up, the bigger the chance of him leaving this summer. Noone is bigger than the club, and if they can get rid of a problem for £60M they might just do it.

Its a forum for sharing information soppy bollocks, if you don't like it fuck off somewhere else

• Upvote 3

The fact he signed a 6 year contract at Southampton a year ago suggests to me he didn't anticipate being spoken about as though he were the second coming of Franz Beckenbauer 12 months later. Fucking mystifying when you consider the majority of those months were spent injured and the rest playing for a Southampton side struggling in the bottom half of the table.

The fact he signed a 6 year contract at Southampton a year ago suggests to me he didn't anticipate being spoken about as though he were the second coming of Franz Beckenbauer 12 months later. Fucking mystifying when you consider the majority of those months were spent injured and the rest playing for a Southampton side struggling in the bottom half of the table.

Hmmmm, thought provoking, that!