You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Virgil Van Dijk

Paco

Its clutching at straws I know, but its Friday and I am so, so bored. A poster on Sainstweb is claiming VVD to us is a done deal. In fairness, nobody seems to be questioning his credentials and seem to be taking the news as truth.

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?57504-Virgil-Transfer-Rumours-Summer-17/page91

...the twatterati have picked up on it now too...

Its clutching at straws I know, but its Friday and I am so, so bored. A poster on Sainstweb is claiming VVD to us is a done deal. In fairness, nobody seems to be questioning his credentials and seem to be taking the news as truth.

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?57504-Virgil-Transfer-Rumours-Summer-17/page91

NEWIUVR.png

It's a trap post 

To be fair, I remember going on their forum when VVD went on strike and there was a guy who actually broke the news well before it went public (not the same guy as above though). Was funny seeing him get hammered for it despite actually being spot on.

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?57504-Virgil-Transfer-Rumours-Summer-17&p=2513523#post2513523

What would you rather? Weeks of total silence or people professing to know what's happening? There would be zero to read without them.

All of it has been fucking guff though. No one knows anything.

One good thing out of it all is that the club leaks have finally stopped.

Roll on the start of the season. Couldn't give a fuck who we sign or sell any more as bored shitless with it all.

The salitness on there towards us is great

All of it has been fucking guff though. No one knows anything.

One good thing out of it all is that the club leaks have finally stopped.

Roll on the start of the season. Couldn't give a fuck who we sign or sell any more as bored shitless with it all.

It's always been like this. I remember pre internet people going over to pre season friendlies and coming back with rumours about who we were going to sign from people they were stood or sat beside.

Just a bigger more immediate audience for it now.

The salitness on there towards us is great

I was starting to think that our keita and VVD threads were getting to an embarrassing number of pages til I seen that.

Their 7 month old van dijk transfer rumour thread has more pages than our 4 and a half year old general coutinho thread.

Reaching Everton levels of fewm over there.

Speaking of which, this is the first sentence of the thread:

"with transfer window silly season coming round, nearly all the big clubs (plus everton) are being linked with a january move for VVD."

Liverpool are targeting Inter’s 17-year-old defender Zinho Vanheusden. Has so made 2 preseason apps and plays for Belgian u19s. (GDS)

With Van Dijk sitting out for a move and Keita kneecapping people to get his done unless this kid walks from Belgium AND plays for free I dont think we will be interested.

We should apologise though.