Quantcast
Virgil Van Dijk - Page 286 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Paco

Virgil Van Dijk

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Class, doesn't surprise me in the slightest. I think that's why we overlook what would sometimes appear to be open goals in the transfer market, because he's already vetted their character and mere ability isn't enough.


Clearly. He said in an interview once that when he talked to players before we song them he doesnt talk about football. We already know they can play football, otherwise I wouldn’t be talking to them, I want to know their character. Or something along those lines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

 

Fuckity fuck.

I posted on the thiago thread bein sports are saying Liverpool have told them they expect it to be an ACL and out for the season - 7-8 months. Awaiting official confirmation, which I guess is means waiting for the full scan results. I'm guessing they already have some type of initial diagnosis. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barrington Womble said:

I posted on the thiago thread bein sports are saying Liverpool have told them they expect it to be an ACL and out for the season - 7-8 months. Awaiting official confirmation, which I guess is means waiting for the full scan results. I'm guessing they already have some type of initial diagnosis. 

Could Bein just be taking a gamble with that? Why would the club brief them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Could Bein just be taking a gamble with that? Why would the club brief them?

This. They wouldn’t. Everything crossed here for the two lads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

If it’s an ACL our chances of winning the league are more or less gone.

 

City will win it.

Top 4 will be push if true.

 

Look at how we were before he came.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

One player out and the league is gone. Maybe only Virgil should have got a winners medal.

Reading some of the messages we should just fold the club

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want Jordan Pickford kneecapped the horrible little cunt. 

Season defining moment for us, and he's barely getting the scrutiny he should cause he's England Keeper. Should be a ten game ban minimum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

One player out and the league is gone. Maybe only Virgil should have got a winners medal.

Without doubt it will be tough, especially with alisson out and matip and Gomez made of crisps that have been sat on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, etho said:

I want Jordan Pickford kneecapped the horrible little cunt. 

Season defining moment for us, and he's barely getting the scrutiny he should cause he's England Keeper. Should be a ten game ban minimum

There won't be any retrospective punishment. Both the ref and the bar official saw it and thought it was alright. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×