Quantcast
Virgil Van Dijk - Page 275 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Paco

Virgil Van Dijk

Recommended Posts

On 27/09/2019 at 23:30, Jennings said:

I'd fucking love a personalised Fifa box.

 

Just think...

 

Jennings on the front.

The grey hair shining in the sun.

The number on back... 

...69.

 

Skill...Below average

Pace...Yesterday

Shooting...still got it

Defending...for lesser players

Dribbling....Often. From a slackened jaw.

Passing...Out

Physical...Wreck.

 

 

Whaddaplayer!!

 

Are you Neil Ruddock?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, viRdjil said:

I spent two weeks in Sicily and twelve days in, I had this intense craving for non-italian food, so we stopped at this huge shopping mall near Mt Etna called Etnapolis, because it was on our way and it had McDonald’s. 

I've disagreed with a fair few of the football posts you've put on here, but by far the worst thing you've ever said or done was admitting to eating at McDonald's when you were in Sicily.

 

I mean, I can understand wanting some variety to the Italian food, but a quick google tells me there's a highly-rated cheesesteak place AND a cart that does German beers and wurst right in the same shopping centre.

 

giphy.gif

  • Upvote 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, viRdjil said:

I spent two weeks in Sicily and twelve days in, I had this intense craving for non-italian food, so we stopped at this huge shopping mall near Mt Etna called Etnapolis, because it was on our way and it had McDonald’s. As I was struggling with the self-service order, an Italian kid came up from in front of me from a huge smile on his face and asked me “Is that a Van Dijk top? I like Van Dijk!”. It made my day.

source.gif

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

I've disagreed with a fair few of the football posts you've put on here, but by far the worst thing you've ever said or done was admitting to eating at McDonald's when you were in Sicily.

 

I mean, I can understand wanting some variety to the Italian food, but a quick google tells me there's a highly-rated cheesesteak place AND a cart that does German beers and wurst right in the same shopping centre.

 

giphy.gif

I just needed to ‘reset’. One McChicken and medium fries was all I needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has pulled out of the Dutch squad for "personal reasons".

 

Hopefully our version of the Giggs hamstring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, m0e said:

Has pulled out of the Dutch squad for "personal reasons".

 

Hopefully our version of the Giggs hamstring.

Hmm hope it’s nothing serious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Homer Jay

Player Valuation: £50k
Van dijk pulled out of Netherlands for personal reasons. 

Anyone heard why?

Probably because Salah, Robertson and Hendo we’re getting lonely in the hot tub whilst recovering from their “injuries”

 

 

Tubey

Allardyce Out
Probably because Salah, Robertson and Hendo we’re getting lonely in the hot tub whilst recovering from their “injuries”

It's very smart tbh - same with Gomez.

They have their eyes on the prize, taking whatever rest they can.

 

 

PaulPowersTash

PaulPowersTash

Player Valuation: £750k
Haha is that a full house now

It's just unbelievable. It is so blatant it's not even funny.
if any other club did it they would get absolutely slated by
the media. Not this lot though...

 

 

Blueclouds

Player Valuation: £8m
None of them should be playing next weekend. FA, of course, would never allow that to their babies.
Tbh only their national teams can make noise but obviously they wont

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Homer Jay

Player Valuation: £50k
Van dijk pulled out of Netherlands for personal reasons. 

Anyone heard why?

Probably because Salah, Robertson and Hendo we’re getting lonely in the hot tub whilst recovering from their “injuries”

 

 

Tubey

Allardyce Out
Probably because Salah, Robertson and Hendo we’re getting lonely in the hot tub whilst recovering from their “injuries”

It's very smart tbh - same with Gomez.

They have their eyes on the prize, taking whatever rest they can.

 

 

PaulPowersTash

PaulPowersTash

Player Valuation: £750k
Haha is that a full house now

It's just unbelievable. It is so blatant it's not even funny.
if any other club did it they would get absolutely slated by
the media. Not this lot though...

 

 

Blueclouds

Player Valuation: £8m
None of them should be playing next weekend. FA, of course, would never allow that to their babies.
Tbh only their national teams can make noise but obviously they wont

Nice to see our blue friends can't even get through international week without us ruining their weekend. 

  • Upvote 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Other teams pull players out regularly, we never did it, now we ptobably have and these bs fucking brainwashed cretins are saying we are the only ones?

 

You could not make them up. Totally devoid of reality. And getting worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rotoq said:

So glad we managed to get this guy to come sign for us, when he was so close to a £30m Everton move.

He still has sleepless nights over it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SasaS said:

Any news, is it something serious?

"Personal reasons" usually means one of three things 

1. A family bereavement or serious illness

2. Missus having a baby

3. Swinging it because he fancies a break

 

 

I'd be happy with 2 or 3.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was having treatment on his coolness levels. After a few misplaced paces his cool level went down one level to Fonzie. After a successful top up he is now back to Virgil Van Dijk.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

"Personal reasons" usually means one of three things 

1. A family bereavement or serious illness

2. Missus having a baby

3. Swinging it because he fancies a break

 

 

I'd be happy with 2 or 3.

4. Recovering from the ordeal of facing Josh Magennis. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

"Personal reasons" usually means one of three things 

1. A family bereavement or serious illness

2. Missus having a baby

3. Swinging it because he fancies a break

 

 

I'd be happy with 2 or 3.


We'd probably know about 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

"Personal reasons" usually means one of three things 

1. A family bereavement or serious illness

2. Missus having a baby

3. Swinging it because he fancies a break

4. Hatching a plan to get revenge on Sterling with Joe Gomez, whom also returned early

 

I'd be happy with 2 or 3.

I'd be even happier with 4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×