Quantcast
Virgil Van Dijk - Page 273 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Paco

Virgil Van Dijk

On 10/09/2019 at 04:31, Alan Sex said:

Is it bad that I want to have Virgil’s children?

Everyone [staring at Sex]: WTF?

Sex [tenderly touches belly]: It was an immaculate conception. Virgil is the father.

Everyone:

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3

On 09/09/2019 at 12:16, littletedwest said:

Love reading these threads from the start, robbo and mane are other ones. Almost everyone thought they were rip offs or shite ( including me) that's why I'm a fat mobile phone salesman and Jurgen manages liverpool.

I learned my lesson after voting that Ballotelli would be boss and said nothing about Virg. He looked okay but jeez 70 whatever million worth of okay? No one is that good.

*cough*

1 hour ago, TK421 said:

There was that time when Lucas filled in at CB against Leicester.  

Happy days. 

5 hours ago, deiseach said:

Sex [tenderly touches belly]: It was an immaculate conception. Virgil is the father.

Everyone:

giphy.gif

As I said to Virgil, “well played, Sir”. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, deiseach said:

Everyone:

giphy.gif

More like the Immaculate interception.

I do my best to try and not dislike former reds but Jamie Redknapp is the worst of pundits - one who thinks he’s far more intelligent than he is - and as such I feel he has earned the right to be called a bellend. Jamie please shut the fuck up, the grown ups are talking. 

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Jamie Redknapp chatting shit today about how we would struggle to make top 4 if Virgil wasnt in the team. 

He'd know all about failure. 

He's clueless

Is that his first ever mistake leading to a goal for us? He’s going to be vengeful on the weekend. Wouldn’t fancy being Chelsea 

He is slipping massively, dribbled past in the first English game now an error leading to a goal in the first European game.

This Balon d'Or shit cannot get over soon enough.

Abraham's chance that Adrian brilliantly saved.

As the through ball is coming for him, and he's timing his run, all Abraham can see is the path of the ball and VDD gigantic frame. He jets onto the ball and he gets away from our defence, but he actually thinks Van Dijk is a lot closer than he is. If he picks his head up, he would be rolling the ball across to Mount.

He panics and goes for goal.

That's not an interception , it's not even great positioning, but having the man in this business makes an instinctive striker think, just for a second more, and that's absolutely invaluable in this country.

20 minutes ago, LFC 6 Times said:

What’s the story with the Ballon D’or? Messi has just won FIFA world player of the year, are they separate entities or have they been merged?

They are separate now.