Quantcast
Virgil Van Dijk - Page 272 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Paco

Virgil Van Dijk

A mate of mine was born and lives in the Nertherlands and knew van Dijks brother. My mate is a massive Groningen fan and he has a signed match worn van Dijk FC Groningen shirt, the lucky Danish bastard.

I fully intend to visit one day and give it a damn good sniff. I have tried to convince him that he can't possibly love him as much as I do and that it should rightly be mine to hang alongside the signed Carra one that I won on here but he seems unwilling to give in.

• Upvote 7

7 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

It's Leicester fans who will be feeling that this season too.

Haha I hope so as I’m going to the Leicester game!

7 hours ago, Jay H said:

Seems a speculative report with no firm quotes attached but promising nonetheless.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/virgil-van-dijk-agrees-new-19847000

They quoted £69m for hairy Maguire, Even though he is officially the most expensive defender ever(snigger). They then quote Virgil as the £75m we paid. Would love to believe this is true but no one reputable seems to be running it.

2 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

After months and months of watching him, I've come to the conclusion that I do actually quite like him and I think things could work out for him at Liverpool. 

He's still got work to do but he's certainly on the right track. That Maguire chap has set the standard, I think Harry would have produced chocolates and flowers.

40 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

He's still got work to do but he's certainly on the right track. That Maguire chap has set the standard, I think Harry would have produced chocolates and flowers.

How's that fucker doing at Yernited? I've not watched them play this season.

14 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

How's that fucker doing at Yernited? I've not watched them play this season.

He's doing extremely well. He has helped them amass 5 points in 4 matches. That's more points than matches! They just need a draw in their next match to maintain their average of one point per match! At the end of the season they could have 38 points! They'll certainly have something to play for in those circumstances. Extremely well, considering he only cost £80m.

• Upvote 5

Typical Yernited, they shop at Harrods while we make do at Poundland/Southampton.

We're always in their shadow, always a step behind the cunts.

4 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

He's doing extremely well. He has helped them amass 5 points in 4 matches. That's more points than matches! They just need a draw in their next match to maintain their average of one point per match! At the end of the season they could have 38 points! They'll certainly have something to play for in those circumstances. Extremely well, considering he only cost £80m.

Your maths is a bit shit. 

Love reading these threads from the start, robbo and mane are other ones. Almost everyone thought they were rip offs or shite ( including me) that's why I'm a fat mobile phone salesman and Jurgen manages liverpool.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, littletedwest said:

Love reading these threads from the start, robbo and mane are other ones. Almost everyone thought they were rip offs or shite ( including me) that's why I'm a fat mobile phone salesman and Jurgen manages liverpool.

The Wijnaldum one is probably the best I would imagine

Where the fuck has the contract stuff come from? Embarrassing that he has come out whilst on international duty saying he doesn't know anything about it. Someone trying to unsettle him? They should be fucking shot 

Is it bad that I want to have Virgil’s children?

Carra aside, when is the last time we have had a true hero in our defence? Hyppia maybe, but certainly not to this level. Hansen?

• Like 1

On 09/09/2019 at 12:16, littletedwest said:

You sell fat mobile phones?

On 10/09/2019 at 04:31, Alan Sex said:

Carra aside, when is the last time we have had a true hero in our defence? Hyppia maybe, but certainly not to this level. Hansen?

There was that time when Lucas filled in at CB against Leicester.  

• Upvote 1

On 10/09/2019 at 04:31, Alan Sex said:

kolo-no-need-to-be-upset.jpg

• Upvote 1