Quantcast
Virgil Van Dijk - Page 270 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Paco

Virgil Van Dijk

23 hours ago, viRdjil said:

I think he's got a good chance of winning it you know, sure a final against Djokovic, Nadal or Federer will be tough but I'd make him favourite.

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

Saw a few reports yesterday on Twatter that he had agreed a new contract with the club excellent news if he has .

A new contract? He's only been at the club five minutes.

Get the contract out, put it on the table, let him sign it, let him write whatever numbers he wants to put on there, given what he’s done now since he come in and let him sign the contract and go. Virg is at the wheel, man. He’s doing it. He’s doing his thing. Liverpool are back. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Get the contract out, put it on the table, let him sign it, let him write whatever numbers he wants to put on there, given what he’s done now since he come in and let him sign the contract and go. Virg is at the wheel, man. He’s doing it. He’s doing his thing. Liverpool are back. 

Hahahahaha

Pretty obvious he’s going to revert to his worst Southampton form this season, then want to leave when we finish 15th like Southampton.

I look forward to supporting him playing for Spurs this time next year.

I don't think we've ever had this many loveable players at once. When we won big ears I was actually quite emotional as I was so happy for them, moreso than for myself as a fan.

• Upvote 2

The bottles of Pheromone Eddie and Richie bought in the Hammersmith Sex Shop were just bottled Van Dijk sweat. 

• Upvote 2