You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Virgil Van Dijk

Paco

He put his neck on the line to come out and say he wants to join us, Klopp also put in hard graft to convince the guy to come here. I'd be unbelievably pissed off being either of them. Klopp could walk away after this and not one fan could complain about his decision.

When did he come out and say he wants to join us, and isn't Klopp complicit in this given the allegation centres on his contact with the player?

He won't be that arsed next season when he rises majestically to a corner and powers a bullet header into the back of the Kop goal net, then peels away celebrating thinking "the fucking knobheads" as the roar of the away end echoes and we all look around and remember this day today - the moment we cemented our status as a middle of the table fuck-up club. While a load of pricks on the Kop film it on their phones.

Post of the year so far, this. I'm in stitches here.

The thing with the mancs is, as soon as the player agreed to sign for them, they went back to the selling club and paid the asking price whereas we've tried to be clever with our Everton of the 90's ridiculous offers and ended up with none of them

Doubt Utd would recognise that given the laundry list of players they almost signed in the past.

When did he come out and say he wants to join us, and isn't Klopp complicit in this given the allegation centres on his contact with the player?

If you haven't a clue about how transfers actually work its best you don't comment on anything regarding transfers.

When does anyone physically on a tv screen come and say I want to move to such and such club? They don't, their agent leaks bits and pieces to the papers and SSN etc letting the world know his clients intentions without actually quoting his client to avoid situations like this I'm guessing.

As for Klopp, do think managers don't meet players and agents behind closed doors until a fee is agreed with the selling club? No of course they do, what would be the sense in negotiating with the club for weeks on end to then get told that the player isn't interested, it doesn't work like that. Someone has stitched them up by leaking messages and meeting arrangements, wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to find out it was FSG anything not to part with money.

Like I said I wouldn't be surprised to see Klopp walk away, either the board are incompetent idiots and he's had a tit full of them fucking up or they switch the blame all on him and he takes the brunt of criticism while they're all bumming on John Henrys yacht.

Doubt Utd would recognise that given the laundry list of players they almost signed in the past.

And who are these players they missed out on? They were taking their closest rivals best players off them year on year till ferguson jacked it in. Get a grip of yourself lad, ffs

Out fucking standing.

Feel sorry for Van Dijk. He played ball, probably had assurances, and fucked off City and Chelsea to join us.

Then we go and do what we do.

Once you could understand. But we've a pattern of this going back years. It's fucking gut wrenching. We're so close to being genuine contenders on the pitch, and have the CL back. Why are they fucking around over a few million? They'll make half it back from the Sakho sale, and another lump from "merchandise".

Biggest small-time club in the world.

And who are these players they missed out on? They were taking their closest rivals best players off them year on year till ferguson jacked it in. Get a grip of yourself lad, ffs

How far do you want to go back, to the Gascoigne and Shearer days, how about the times of Kluivert or Ronaldino or Drogba and Cech, Aguero, Moura how about the non-Ferguson days of Fabregas and Hummels and Ramos and Pedro.....

He mustn't remember Ferdinand- Cole - Yorke and many more,ferguson didn't give two fucks he'd get who he wanted and fuck the consequences Red.

Plenty of reds on Twitter and Rawk still thinking this one isn't finished and there's still a chance of him signing for us. Just give it up, man. He's gone, etc.

If we're being honest he was way overpriced at the mooted £60m anyway. Yes we look stupid right now but really we were just happy to be getting one over on the oil clubs. Once this has died down a bit and if there is no transfer ban, if FSG are gonna have any chance of getting fans back onside there does need to be a marquee signing to get us excited again.

I'd also be interested to know from where that Graeme Kelly lad was tipped off about the price being £44m plus add ons. What contacts does he actually have inside the club?

• Upvote 1

How far do you want to go back, to the Gascoigne and Shearer days, how about the times of Kluivert or Ronaldino or Drogba and Cech, Aguero, Moura how about the non-Ferguson days of Fabregas and Hummels and Ramos and Pedro.....

Shearer didn't want to go there and some of them listed may have decided they didn't fancy it,the point is when he went after someone and they wanted to play for him he'd get them and fuck everyone else that's the way to do it and this lot could learn a lesson off that.

Somehow since I last visited this thread things have gone entirely to shit. Can somebody sum up what the fuck happened? I can't be arsed reading through God knows how many pages of depressing comments.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Somehow since I last visited this thread things have gone entirely to shit. Can somebody sum up what the fuck happened? I can't be arsed reading through God knows how many pages of depressing comments.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

We are a stupid, bollockless football club.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announcements/265720-liverpool-fc-statement