You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Virgil Van Dijk

Paco

As long as Southampton get their money for the player, they don't care about illegal approaches, which are part and parcel of the game.

What isn't cricket is when you tap someone up with the intent of knocking 10 million off the price, as that's when the selling club get the hump.

This is why we are in the shit for something that everyone does.

• Upvote 2

Just when you allow yourself to get carried away and think about Van Dijk in defence and Salah on the wing..... this happens. 

Looks like De Vrij and Martins it is then. A bunch of no mark second or third choices that no-ones ever heard of, as per. Leather Glove man and the producer from Cheers are loving this. Fucking wankers. 

• Upvote 1

One of my best decisions I made recently was binning my season ticket, I really can't be arsed with the amateurish shite that goes on at this club.

A club which has totally no ambition to challenge any of the sides above us.

Exactly how I feel, been talking to my mate about it all as well, I've had enough.

I'm done.

What the fuck is this shit?

How far beyond the normal tapping up, that everyone knows goes on and expects in this day and age must we have gone for the club to put out something like that?

Or is it some sort of ploy to appease Southampton? Ridiculous. What fucking player isnt 'tapped up' these days?

That's fine, I admire your morals.

Thought you were maybe backing yourself into a corner but clearly not.

No, mate. I mean it....it is a fucking embarrassment and Liverpool Football Club should be better than this whole abomination and whoever is to blame should be fucked out of the club and the club should make sure we never act so stupidly and embarrassingly again.
  • Upvote 3

The thing is when that shower down the road had shit thrown their way, they never gave in! They'd stand by piss stain and say prove it then we'll deal with it, and still go after the player...

Was there ever a story about Ferguson meeting with and regularly messaging a player or was it all clandestime 3rd party tapping that all clubs do?

Just when you allow yourself to get carried away and think about Van Dijk in defence and Salah on the wing..... this happens.

Looks like De Vrij and Martins it is then. A bunch of no mark second or third choices that no-ones ever heard of, as per. Leather Glove man and the producer from Cheers are loving this. Fucking wankers.

Mentioned those two on the MF before. Came out of nowhere today. Are we trying to get people in quickly in case of a transfer ban?