You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Virgil Van Dijk

Paco

I wouldn't say it is a joke of a window - we have done some good business, making decent signings and strengtening, while keeping (hopefully) Coutinho and Can.

It is criminal that we didn't sign a centre back though. VVD should have been plan A, but there needed to be a plan B.

• Upvote 1

I really don't get the Southampton thing in as much as they are mega pissed off that they don;t want to sell to us. The SFC forum has shit like 'lets sell to EFC instead', as that would piss us off? WTF?

They are fucking deluded. Surely you sell to whoever is paying the most, especially if its the club the player really wants to go to.

Can you imagine saying Barca you can fuck off for tapping Coutinho up, we are only going to sell to Real Madrid, even if we get 20 million less?

They really are fucking backward down there.

• Upvote 1

I really don't get the Southampton thing in as much as they are mega pissed off that they don;t want to sell to us. The SFC forum has shit like 'lets sell to EFC instead', as that would piss us off? WTF?

They are fucking deluded. Surely you sell to whoever is paying the most, especially if its the club the player really wants to go to.

Can you imagine saying Barca you can fuck off for tapping Coutinho up, we are only going to sell to Real Madrid, even if we get 20 million less?

I think them cunts would rather have sold him to portsmouth.

Hoping they get relegated the cunts.

Should make shopping next year a little cheaper for our cunts in charge

Ha ha Aren't you the poster who spent all summer having a pop at other posters for being negative?

Not really but to moan before anything shit happened is a bit silly but now it's a fact that we've fucked it up then it's time to actually be negative.

I wouldn't say it is a joke of a window - we have done some good business, making decent signings and strengtening, while keeping (hopefully) Coutinho and Can.

It is criminal that we didn't sign a centre back though. VVD should have been plan A, but there needed to be a plan B.

So we've kept a player that doesn't want to play for us and haven't strengthened the area of the field we really needed to and signed potentially our best signing for years and he doesn't come until next year.

• Upvote 1

The daft part of that is they hate Koeman for walking out on them.

You'll learn in time

Haha I know. It's so frustrating this time though, were on the brink of something special here and we've fucked up big time, it's Van Dijk I feel sorry for in all this, he's tried everything to get the move and we've let him down without even bidding.

Haha I know. It's so frustrating this time though, were on the brink of something special here and we've fucked up big time, it's Van Dijk I feel sorry for in all this, he's tried everything to get the move and we've let him down without even bidding.

As of recent years we always seem to be on the brink/around the corner and fuck it up. It's what we do.

Next season is our season....etc.

Anyway don't feel sorry for him, he's shite.