You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Virgil Van Dijk

Paco

I'm still hopeful.  Just cannot see what would be the sense for them to turn down £70m plus for an unhappy player.  

They must know they've no fucking chance of re integrating him into their team after what's gone on, unlike us with coutinho. Oh, hang on........

Come on Brownie. Get in the spirit of the day.

When Ian first posted on TLW his user name was Whitey and he was really positive about everything. His mood has definitely darkened through the years of bitter experience.

• Upvote 1

When Ian first posted on TLW his user name was Whitey and he was really positive about everything. His mood has definitely darkened through the years of bitter experience.

It's literally The Liverpool Way, turns even the most positive person into a miserable cunt. Years of dashed hopes will do that.

• Upvote 1

I wonder what would happen if we offered £100m for Van Dijk. I'm not saying we could/should pay well over the odds for him (though some clubs obviously do pay through the nose do get players that they want) , but it would be interesting to see if Southampton still refused to sell.

Who hacked Tony's account? Nothing about farting in the bath or custard creams. Disgusting behaviour.

• Upvote 1

That's actually true apart from the username bit! I was like Jockey is now. Years of under-achievement have had an effect and all of my moaning has actually been fair given the results, let's not forget.

• Upvote 1

That's actually true apart from the username bit! I was like Jockey is now. Years of under-achievement have had an effect and all of my moaning has actually been fair given the results, let's not forget.

Athens broke you.

Anyone tracking Citations from southampton or MB wagons going to \ from LPL John Lennon?

Got this from elsewhere with the VVD saga, can't make any sense of it myself.

Is the blue part the Etihad or Goodson?

From the map it looks like he's signing for Frome FC.

img_0300fmszo.jpg