You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Virgil Van Dijk

Paco

I think if you want success you need to stop hiring shit managers with no idea how to set a team up and win games. Doesn't matter how many good players they have on their books if the manager is shit.

They don't have the appetite for success, they got to 6th because clubs like us failed miserably to address our own shortcomings and because they had less games to play.

We came 4th last year, we were leading the pack for ages. And yet we out and buy Salah etc to add to our gameplan of pressing and breaking.

After Saints came 6th they sold Mane, Wanyama and Fonte, and brought in Redmond, Boufal and Gabbiadini, and replaced their manager.

That's not clever. That's just a bunch of bad choices, that's the hallmark of a club not ready to chase success.

Honestly funnee I've got absolutely no idea what point you're trying to make or what problem you seem to have with what I've said. I make a point about that if they want to finish in the top 6 they should be looking to keep their top players instead of selling them, specifically to us because we are one of the clubs above them. You then say they're not near us or a European spot which is a bit stupid seeing as they were a place off one last season and finished in one the season before. You then say that's because they keep selling their best players. Honestly mate I'm absolutely baffled.

The thing you put about them hiring bad managers, although completely irrelevant, is a complete load of horseshit as well. Along with it not mattering who you sign. The whole post is just one big car crash.

Around us for seasons.

You mean two while we were a shit shot

2014 28pts behind

2015 2 pts behind

2016 3pts ahead

2017 30pts behind (12 above relegation)

I did mean position wise but I'll take two seasons!

I understand what you're saying about the points totals but my point still stands. If they want to go up the table they need to finish above any one of the team above them. If they're going to be weakened they won't want to sell to us or Everton.

It's funny the way the forums been all summer you would have thought we were going to have a shit season because of a lack of signings. From the outside a lot of people think that too so what I'm saying is from Southamptons point of view you can't blame them for thinking they should be aiming at trying to finish above us.

The fuck would he know? fucking city skyline toothed twat

You would think he would have some knowledge of what's going on behind the scenes there. Even if he doesn't know the new owners he's their greatest ever player. There will be loads of people inside the club that love him and will be telling what is going on.

Its all smoke and mirrors for the next day and a half.

I wish I could just stop hitting refresh here and on the members forums!

VVD wiil / VVD wont. Ex-Southampton player with a gossy mouth cocky on twitter says no, Supposed Southampton ITK says yes. VVD apparently confident (dependent on what you read) it will happen. Dont see what they get in a player being unhappy all season.

Which leads me to Coutinho.

What looks the same as above (transfer request) isnt because the pussy feigned illness. At least VVD had the balls to keep training. I think this "back injury" Kloppo will come out as interpreted as being spineless... remains to be seen if we do actually keep him. Dont know whats going behind the scences. (i.e. you get Lemar, we get Coutinho).

FWIW I cant see Ox-Chambo being a replacement for PC.

It wouldl sugguest though, catalan cunts cant get our player so theyre going after the one we're looking at. Like someone posted, acting like a teenage girl who missed out on the lad she liked so tried to fuck his mate instead to make the lad she really liked jealous.

Its been hilarious seeing them fall from grace, panic, and whore themselves out to whoever.

Its all smoke and mirrors for the next day and a half.

I wish I could just stop hitting refresh here and on the members forums!

VVD wiil / VVD wont. Ex-Southampton player with a gossy mouth cocky on twitter says no, Supposed Southampton ITK says yes. VVD apparently confident (dependent on what you read) it will happen. Dont see what they get in a player being unhappy all season.

Which leads me to Cuntinho.

What looks the same as above (transfer request) isnt because the pussy feigned illness. At least VVD had the balls to keep training. I think this "back injury" Kloppo will come out as interpreted as being spineless... remains to be seen if we do actually keep him. Dont know whats going behind the scences. (i.e. you get Lemar, we get Cunt).

FWIW I cant see Ox-Chambo being a replacement for Cuntio.

It wouldl sugguest though, catalan cunts cant get our player so theyre going after the one we're looking at. Like someone posted, acting like a teenage girl who missed out on the lad she liked so tried to fuck his mate instead to make the lad she really liked jealous.

Its been hilarious seeing them fall from grace, panic, and whore themselves out to whoever.

Jesus 

Probably had a bet on van Dijk moving to Liverpool.

The thing is if he was just writing articles for Sky and appearing on the news then I would just think he's playing the clubs mouthpiece to force the price up. He's actually on twitter trying to wind specific people up which makes me think he's just confident Van Dijk isn't going anywhere.