You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Virgil Van Dijk

Paco

Whats with the name calling? fucks sake it is only peoples opinions

Apologies for the name calling, I was called a moron for having a different opinion and seen my arse! As for calling Tony, again, I apologise, but his posts are just really tiresome. It's just the same thing over and over. Flashscore, biscuits, yer ma etc etc etc etc etc

• Upvote 3

I'm still non the wiser as to how you can delete another persons posts?

You can't, you can delete comments on Instagram though. Say I put on a photo and you commented on there something I didn't like because it's my photo I can delete your comment.

• Upvote 1

It's some pretty good detective work and is obviously feasible. I think if you had phrased it that way to start with nobody would have had a problem with it. Your first post on it was written as fact though when it wasn't. There's no evidence he was there at all and no evidence to say this guy never mind Van Dijk was there as Chelsea's guest either.

There's been so much 'ITK' stuff this summer and it's always written this way. It's somebody putting 2 and 2 together and having a stab at it. There's nothing wrong with doing that but it's when you write it as though that's not what you're doing. It's tedious.

Apologies for the name calling, I was called a moron for having a different opinion and seen my arse! As for calling Tony, again, I apologise, but his posts are just really tiresome. It's just the same thing over and over. Flashscore, biscuits, yer ma etc etc etc etc etc

No mate you got called a moron because you kept going on about twitter and tweets and he's deleted all his tweets and only has tweets off Chelsea fans, not once have I said he's deleted tweets or anything to do with twitter. I said he deleted other people's comments from Liverpool fans saying "is Virgil signing?" "Get Virgil to hurry up and sign" etc off INSTAGRAM on his own post of him at Wembley.

I wouldn't call you a moron for having a different opinion because at the end of the day that's the whole point of a forum, if everyone agreed it would just be pointless. If you got offended then I apologise but being called a little fucking retard is slightly worse than being called a moron!

It's some pretty good detective work and is obviously feasible. I think if you had phrased it that way to start with nobody would have had a problem with it. Your first post on it was written as fact though when it wasn't. There's no evidence he was there at all and no evidence to say this guy never mind Van Dijk was there as Chelsea's guest either.

There's been so much 'ITK' stuff this summer and it's always written this way. It's somebody putting 2 and 2 together and having a stab at it. There's nothing wrong with doing that but it's when you write it as though that's not what you're doing. It's tedious.

Yea I get that, what I read first said that Van Dijk was actually there as Chelseas guest and put it on here, then reread and other people's comments and it was clear that Van Dijk wasn't there but his best friend was. In the meantime people started saying there's no evidence and making out I was chatting shit when I was just passing on what I read I seen, which I thought would be helpful for those who don't have social media accounts to keep up with it.

Yea I get that, what I read first said that Van Dijk was actually there as Chelseas guest and put it on here, then reread and other people's comments and it was clear that Van Dijk wasn't there but his best friend was. In the meantime people started saying there's no evidence and making out I was chatting shit when I was just passing on what I read I seen, which I thought would be helpful for those who don't have social media accounts to keep up with it.

Are you sure he's been deleting comments though Jay? I've just had a look at his Instagram and all his other photos only have a few comments on as well.

I think if he was signing for Chelsea, he would have signed by now. I think there is a reason why City, Arsenal and Chelsea haven't bid for him - and that is because he has said he is singing for us. 

As others point out - inviting his mate to a match, is akin to tapping up - and if not Southampton, then you would assume Liverpool would be all over that, if anything to put Southampton on the back foot. 

I think a bit of projecting is happening here. Which we all do, I certainly do. 

Are you sure he's been deleting comments though Jay? I've just had a look at his Instagram and all his other photos only have a few comments on as well.

Some lad had a screen shot of him saying "where's my comment gone?" And then someone else at the bottom said "mines missing aswell" I'll see if I can find it but I couldn't last night when I looked. I can't be sure he has deleted them because I didn't actually see the comments before and after, I'm just going off what other people have said.