Paco

Virgil Van Dijk

Why is this thread still going? He's going nowhere, time to move on.

He's coming the last day of the window. Soton know they can't keep an unhappy player. They also know that if they take 70m for him now, they'll be under all sorts of pressure from the fans for selling to us and they'll also be under pressure to spend the money and even if they did spend some of it, the selling Clubs will ask for more. The owners want to pocket the majority of it and selling on the last day will give them an ideal excuse. The deal has already been struck, hence the lack of movement and no real links to anyone. The same with Keita. Phil will leave on the last day too. I'm an ITK.

I'm SpartITKus this is going down players....

Outgoings

Moreno - 17m

Klavan - 3m

Karius - 10m

All after the CL qualifier. Coutinho is staying put.

Incoming

Virgil Van Dijk - 65m

Naby Keita - 65m

Diego Costa - 65m

All by next Friday.

SpartITKus

This guy knows his shit, first one to announce us signing Adam Bogdan.

I can see what's shaping up to happen here, and it's Michael Edwards walking to his car on deadline day with Van Dijk going to Chelsea and both the Southampton and Chelsea fans having a long hard laugh at us.

We need to stop that from happening. Sign Hoedt for £15m now. Hit them before they hit us. Don't allow them to get their replacement in and then take the piss out of us.

Only saw him a couple of times, but he looked a bit shit. I would much rather get Dr Vrij and fuck any chance of Lazio selling Hoedt to them.

Only saw him a couple of times, but he looked a bit shit. I would much rather get Dr Vrij and fuck any chance of Lazio selling Hoedt to them.

The only reason i say that is he's meant to have the best aerial stats in the whole of Serie A. That alone would be enough of a reason to sign him. Tired of seeing our pair of gimps (Lovren and Moreno) gifting the opposition goal scoring chances all the time. 

The times are saying Pellegrino has no funds and the article hints at the new guy borrowing from various sources. It all looks a bit Hicks and Gillett

Shame...

• Upvote 1

The times are saying Pellegrino has no funds and the article hints at the new guy borrowing from various sources. It all looks a bit Hicks and Gillett

So, 'Not going anywhere' is actually 'Give us a silly offer and he's yours'! 

Anyone else think - they made that statement on the back of the Coutinho rumours? They would be daft to sell for £65m if we suddenly end up with £135m - adds at least 20% to the original fee. 

So, 'Not going anywhere' is actually 'Give us a silly offer and he's yours'!

Anyone else think - they made that statement on the back of the Coutinho rumours? They would be daft to sell for £65m if we suddenly end up with £135m - adds at least 20% to the original fee.

Agreed, I've been thinking for a while that they just want to completely rinse us, and I think Leipzig are trying the same with Keita.

Klopp mentioned us possibly doing business on deadline day, I have a feeling that VVD at least will join by the end of the window.

I read a quote saying they have to sell to buy. If their end game was to sell to us regardless why the fuck would they drag it on and on. Like with Coutinho if we end up selling him this window I'd rather we had sold him when interest first came about and it was clear he wanted to move, if it's to appease the fans I will, as will Southampton fans, be more pissed off if we've spent all summer saying he's not going there then he goes anyway.

I read a quote saying they have to sell to buy. If their end game was to sell to us regardless why the fuck would they drag it on and on. Like with Coutinho if we end up selling him this window I'd rather we had sold him when interest first came about and it was clear he wanted to move, if it's to appease the fans I will, as will Southampton fans, be more pissed off if we've spent all summer saying he's not going there then he goes anyway.

Because they don't give a fuck. They have a minimum £60m guaranteed should they need to cash it in. 

I'm SpartITKus this is going down players....

Outgoings

Moreno - 17m

Klavan - 3m

Karius - 10m

All after the CL qualifier. Coutinho is staying put.

Incoming

Virgil Van Dijk - 65m

Naby Keita - 65m

Diego Costa - 65m

All by next Friday.

SpartITKus

This guy knows his shit, first one to announce us signing Adam Bogdan.

Awesome.

Just put the mortgage on it.

Think I might prefer Sanchez from Arsenal for £65m. Would probably suit our style more.

Because they don't give a fuck. They have a minimum £60m guaranteed should they need to cash it in.

It's more of a pisstake to the fans by dragging it on is what I'm trying to say, I can see why they'd do it to get more money for him but if your telling your fans that he's 100% staying then sell him, Southampton fans won't believe a word they say.

If you translated all the 136 pages of the thread into spanish would this be a replica of the Barca version of the Liverpool way about Phil

It's from The Times "“Gao’s backers are demanding a return on their investment and will not grant him a transfer budget so the club will continue to operate as it has done throughout the Liebherr family’s ownership.”

In other words, sell players to buy new ones.

We're going to buy VVD, which is a mad thing to say after all has happened, but I truly believe this has all been a fucked-up mating dance. 

Hoedt being bought, in addition to the other lad they bought at CB.

It's not difficult to see where this is going, after all their fucking posturing though, they then go looking at Hoedt and Wimmer, and totally set the scene for the big sale. 

It's from The Times "“Gao’s backers are demanding a return on their investment and will not grant him a transfer budget so the club will continue to operate as it has done throughout the Liebherr family’s ownership.”

In other words, sell players to buy new ones.

Just like us Jimbo,I bet they've got a nice selection of nautical equipment as well mate.

• Upvote 1

If you translated all the 136 pages of the thread into spanish would this be a replica of the Barca version of the Liverpool way about Phil

"Pues compremos Keita, es el reemplazo de Coutinho y podriamos ahorrar un poco del dinero."

"Tu mama."