You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Virgil Van Dijk

Paco

1 minute ago, etho said:

I want Jordan Pickford kneecapped the horrible little cunt. 

Season defining moment for us, and he's barely getting the scrutiny he should cause he's England Keeper. Should be a ten game ban minimum

There won't be any retrospective punishment. Both the ref and the bar official saw it and thought it was alright. 

Just now, Barrington Womble said:

Without doubt it will be tough, especially with alisson out and matip and Gomez made of crisps that have been sat on. 

It will/would be very tough, but all is not lost as you know. I understand the anger and frustration but you don’t just lay down and die. Robertson, Henderson, Salah And Mane won’t lie down. TAA, Jota, Wijnaldum, Milner either. 

3 minutes ago, etho said:

I want Jordan Pickford kneecapped the horrible little cunt. 

Season defining moment for us, and he's barely getting the scrutiny he should cause he's England Keeper. Should be a ten game ban minimum

Hope someone does him the little fucking rat.

Absolutely gutted about this. The one player we couldn't do without. Unbelievable. 

Just now, an tha said:

Top 4 will be push if true.

Look at how we were before he came.

Although we are still decidedly better in other areas; I’d argue that Alisson is just as important, so hopefully he’s back soon. With that said, I tend to think that we’ll be unlikely to mount a title challenge if Thiago is also out long term. The additional element he adds to a side some teams have figured out how to play against more effectively has been obvious. Fourth place would be a reasonable achievement under such circumstances. 

Nonsense to be blaming pickford.  He did what any keeper worth his salt would.  Do you expect him to just stay rooted to his line and let Virgil have a tap in? 

Different story all together with the Richardson one, horrible tackle and he knew what he was doing. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

1 minute ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Although we are still decidedly better in other areas; I’d argue that Alisson is just as important, so hopefully he’s back soon. With that said, I tend to think that we’ll be unlikely to mount a title challenge if Thiago is also out long term. The additional element he adds to a side some teams have figured out how to play against more effectively has been obvious. Fourth place would be a reasonable achievement under such circumstances. 

Shut up you twat

• Upvote 4