You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Virgil Van Dijk

Paco

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

To be fair, even the pricks who make this shit up know that any Man City rumours about players leaving would stretch the bounds of credulity beyond breaking point. They're that rich they don't have to accede to any player demands whatsoever. 

Aye to be fair using the oil cheats was probably not the best example.

35 minutes ago, Elite said:

Looks like you've made Hansen's day

He was made up when I grabbed him after he had just been the buffet 

"I know your about to eat that sausage but the lads on the forum think I look like toadfish off neighbours any chance of a picture? oh and you smell fit" 

4 hours ago, an tha said:

I don't recall seeing same kind of shite about DeBruyne last year - or Kompany when he was in his pomp for example.

They did it with Everton and Richarlson this week. They know Everton are on the cusp of greatness so the LFC controlled media and The Powers That Be want to nip it in the bud. 

1 hour ago, Tony Moanero said:

Hansen and Lawrenson were better than Hyypia, in my opinion. 

Lawrenson wasn't. Ive just asked my dad over text. "text me again on a sunday night and Ill twat you, haha england lost to france and no, Sami was better, lawro is a cunt he reminds me of our janet" 

Stick that up your custard cream. 

EDIT: Thats a blatant lie but thats what id get in reply if I did message him. 

• Upvote 2

Lawro was magnificent to be honest. Jocky currently stands alone but i'd give the other centre half spot to virgil. Not by much over Lawro though. 

Loved Sami but Lawro was better imo. He was genuinely someone that would have been in a world 11 with jocky for several years. Sami would not have looked out of place in a world 11 team to be fair so not much in it. 

• Upvote 1