You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Virgil Van Dijk

Paco

I'd fucking love a personalised Fifa box.

Just think...

Jennings on the front.

The grey hair shining in the sun.

The number on back... 

Skill...Below average

Pace...Yesterday

Shooting...still got it

Defending...for lesser players

Dribbling....Often. From a slackened jaw.

Passing...Out

Physical...Wreck.

Whaddaplayer!!

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/09/2019 at 17:20, Bjornebye said:

This is great. Andy Robbo saying "Thats disrespectful" when he thinks he isn't getting one is boss haha

I haven't played Fifa for about five or six years but I'm assuming the overall rating only goes up to 86 for centre forwards.

I spent two weeks in Sicily and twelve days in, I had this intense craving for non-italian food, so we stopped at this huge shopping mall near Mt Etna called Etnapolis, because it was on our way and it had McDonald’s. As I was struggling with the self-service order, an Italian kid came up from in front of me from a huge smile on his face and asked me “Is that a Van Dijk top? I like Van Dijk!”. It made my day.

• Upvote 1

On 27/09/2019 at 23:30, Jennings said:

I'd fucking love a personalised Fifa box.

Just think...

Jennings on the front.

The grey hair shining in the sun.

The number on back... 

Skill...Below average

Pace...Yesterday

Shooting...still got it

Defending...for lesser players

Dribbling....Often. From a slackened jaw.

Passing...Out

Physical...Wreck.

Whaddaplayer!!

Are you Neil Ruddock?

8 hours ago, viRdjil said:

I spent two weeks in Sicily and twelve days in, I had this intense craving for non-italian food, so we stopped at this huge shopping mall near Mt Etna called Etnapolis, because it was on our way and it had McDonald’s. 

I've disagreed with a fair few of the football posts you've put on here, but by far the worst thing you've ever said or done was admitting to eating at McDonald's when you were in Sicily.

I mean, I can understand wanting some variety to the Italian food, but a quick google tells me there's a highly-rated cheesesteak place AND a cart that does German beers and wurst right in the same shopping centre.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 12

8 hours ago, viRdjil said:

I spent two weeks in Sicily and twelve days in, I had this intense craving for non-italian food, so we stopped at this huge shopping mall near Mt Etna called Etnapolis, because it was on our way and it had McDonald’s. As I was struggling with the self-service order, an Italian kid came up from in front of me from a huge smile on his face and asked me “Is that a Van Dijk top? I like Van Dijk!”. It made my day.

source.gif

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

I've disagreed with a fair few of the football posts you've put on here, but by far the worst thing you've ever said or done was admitting to eating at McDonald's when you were in Sicily.

I mean, I can understand wanting some variety to the Italian food, but a quick google tells me there's a highly-rated cheesesteak place AND a cart that does German beers and wurst right in the same shopping centre.

giphy.gif

I just needed to ‘reset’. One McChicken and medium fries was all I needed.

• 1 month later...

Homer Jay

Player Valuation: £50k
Van dijk pulled out of Netherlands for personal reasons. 

Anyone heard why?

Probably because Salah, Robertson and Hendo we’re getting lonely in the hot tub whilst recovering from their “injuries”

Tubey

Allardyce Out
Probably because Salah, Robertson and Hendo we’re getting lonely in the hot tub whilst recovering from their “injuries”

It's very smart tbh - same with Gomez.

They have their eyes on the prize, taking whatever rest they can.

PaulPowersTash

PaulPowersTash

Player Valuation: £750k
Haha is that a full house now

It's just unbelievable. It is so blatant it's not even funny.
if any other club did it they would get absolutely slated by
the media. Not this lot though...

Blueclouds

Player Valuation: £8m
None of them should be playing next weekend. FA, of course, would never allow that to their babies.
Tbh only their national teams can make noise but obviously they wont

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Homer Jay

Player Valuation: £50k
Van dijk pulled out of Netherlands for personal reasons. 

Anyone heard why?

Tubey

Allardyce Out

It's very smart tbh - same with Gomez.

They have their eyes on the prize, taking whatever rest they can.

PaulPowersTash

PaulPowersTash

Player Valuation: £750k
Haha is that a full house now

It's just unbelievable. It is so blatant it's not even funny.
if any other club did it they would get absolutely slated by
the media. Not this lot though...

Blueclouds

Player Valuation: £8m
None of them should be playing next weekend. FA, of course, would never allow that to their babies.
Tbh only their national teams can make noise but obviously they wont

Nice to see our blue friends can't even get through international week without us ruining their weekend. 

• Upvote 8