You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Virgil Van Dijk

Paco

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Dacourt scored a belter in the opening minutes. Thought fuck sake here we go again 

Load of everton fans steaming into people round the back of the main stand after the game. Families etc. 

What, the holders of the moral high ground cup, 55 years running, had fans giving it large after yet another Anfield defeat? 

Virgil Van Dijk’s an oaf on the dance floor
And Steve-O thinks that dog Keane won’t let him score
I don't know what he’s longing for 
I said Virgil Van Dijk’s an oaf on the dance floor
Glancing past a short-armed cock like Origi from 96 or more
From 96 or more!

On 15/03/2019 at 02:34, moof said:

I know we’re biased, but is there anyone out there more worthy of the balon d’or?

Rapist is having a great season for Juve, granted. 

I wouldn’t swap Virgil for any player

Idiot.

I like you as a poster, but that casual label is disgraceful. 

Have a think.

8 minutes ago, The Guest said:

Why doesn’t he take our free kicks?  Or at least appear on rotation.  He can probably hit a ball harder and with more accuracy than any one else in our team

I'm guessing it's so he can get his fod onto the ball as it comes into the box, or at least make the defenders think that's what's going to happen to distract them. 

1 minute ago, moof said:

Lmao. I’ve had a think. He’s still a rapist. He even admitted it himself. Wind your neck in

Said so himself cause you read it in a newspaper. 

Liverpool fans should be the last to believe everything they read in a rag. 

12 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Piss off with that bullshit

He raped her, she repeatedly said no, he apologised afterwards and then paid £375,000 for her silence. 

Im sorry if that upsets some of you but what kind of fucking society do we live in where we can’t call out powerful cunts for the crimes they commit. He’s a rapist. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moof said:

Piss off with that bullshit

He raped her, she repeatedly said no, he apologised afterwards and then paid £375,000 for her silence. 

Im sorry if that upsets some of you but what kind of fucking society do we live in where we can’t call out powerful cunts for the crimes they commit. He’s a rapist. 

Again something you read in a rag and repeating as fact cause you don't like him. 

Well done. 

• Downvote 1

Babel was bound to be asked by his team-mates whether Van Dijk has a weakness. “He does,” Babel says. “I don’t want to say what it is. I don’t think anyone has made it aware yet.”

What is it, Ryan? Is he shaky on the Bible when it comes to Ephesians? Is he no good at your style of rapping??

27 minutes ago, soapytitwank said:

Because Babel will be the one to expose it, obviously.

Don't tempt fate...he'll probably go and have his one top notch game for Fulham now and score his last goal for them before leaving for the MLS where he'll never score again.

2 hours ago, Grinch said:

You don't have to read it in a newspaper. You can read it yourself, in his very own words. He openly admitted it to his own lawyers.

I don't see how Ronaldo being an admitted rapist isn't a bigger deal in England. Everyone just reports on how great a player he is and then ignores it. Imagine if Jimmy Savile had admitted to molesting children while he was still alive and then everyone just went "meh" and let him keep his job.

10 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

You don't have to read it in a newspaper. You can read it yourself, in his very own words. He openly admitted it to his own lawyers.

I don't see how Ronaldo being an admitted rapist isn't a bigger deal in England. Everyone just reports on how great a player he is and then ignores it. Imagine if Jimmy Savile had admitted to molesting children while he was still alive and then everyone just went "meh" and let him keep his job.

Jim would have fixed it

39 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

I've read the transcript, he says that she said "no" multiple times, but she also kept grabbing his dick. 

Now I'm not defending him, or saying it was or wasn't rape, but weirdly enough "no" doesn't 100% always mean no. 

Nearly every girl I've slept with has said no at some point, it's usually part of the game, they don't want to feel like a slut by being easy, by putting up a bit of token resistance they absolve themselves of any guilt, they can put it down to "it just kind of happend" or something in their heads. 

I've had a girl on top of me, saying no, we need to stop, we can't, we shouldn't, I'm not a slut, I hardly know you etc I've told them they can stop any time and she's a naughty girl or whatever. Only for her to get even more turned on. Obviously I know the difference, and always take a step back to guage whether the resistance is real or not. 

Again, I can't comment on Ronaldo, but without having all the facts it's equally likely that she fully consented even while saying no, as it is that he forced himself on her when she was legitimately resisting. 

Flat out calling him a rapist without the facts is a bit wrong, regardless of your personal opinion of him. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

Again you've read that from one rag and taken it as fact.