You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Virgil Van Dijk

Paco

3 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

An absolute steal at 75 million it's not very often you can say that , Klopp knew how much we needed him and thankfully wouldn't settle for 2nd best 

Is right John. Him and Allison, about time we did that as a club. "Bang, here is your money now give me my strawberry bonbons and watch me dance down the street with the league title you bastards" 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

They say dogs take on the character of their owners. 

This is a live feed of Virgil Van Dijks dog right now . Probably in his kitchen or something. 

giphy.gif

Is his name Trent?

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Is his name Trent?

giphy.gif

If i was Henderson, and i saw that. 

I'd literally knock on his door and hand him the captains armband.

Nobody has been more deserving of that armband since Gerrard single handidly dragged us into champions league, kicking and screaming.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

If i was Henderson, and i saw that. 

I'd literally knock on his door and hand him the captains armband.

Nobody has been more deserving of that armband since Gerrard single handidly dragged us into champions league, kicking and screaming.

He doesn’t need an armband to show he’s our leader on the pitch. 

For all those who said we paid over the odds or Southampton well and truly shafted us on the price : read it and fucking weep.

Whatever we would have ended up paying, this guy is worth it.

This title challenge is a non-event without him in the side.  He's not just a bit better than other centre backs, he's a level beyond them.  He is to defending what Souness was to midfield, a monster with that velvet touch.

Today for the first time I saw his goal for Celtic against St Johnstone on YouTube.  Fucking ridiculous, a centre half doing that.

Him and Alisson are the rocks that we are now built on.  How the fuck could anyone improve on that ?

Sheer man love for Klopp for sticking to his guns and chasing this guy and Alisson, Citeh looked like they would run away with it this season but they're looking up the table at us now.

What a time to be a red.

• Upvote 4